The third chapter

Life is never the way i planed it and still I never go on a road without a defined plan . With clear strategy, i am a logical person and.. also a bit of a wild untameable one..
I was in a new class with new people and I had to stay there until my transfer papers were ready. I was about to leave Romania for England .
The papers tho had tones of delays.. Leaving me in constant waiting and more of it.. In trouble.

Since I stepped foot in that class there was a constant pressure in my bones .. A frivolous feeling of wanting and hating in the same time. The person behind me easily got my attention by moving in front.. I wasn't sure about the way I should act around him.. He was tall, handsome , had the features to drive mad the naive girls.. I on the other hand was a bit too captivated by the sparkles of light from his deep green eyes.. Who way too often set their gaze on me , making my cheeks flush instantly in a rosy colour. He knew he had that effect on me , but nothing more, i could not stand the arrogance and the way he played girls on his fingers like some dumb puppets.
The good thing is that he kept his distance, until one point.

Another awful morning full of mist and cold temperatures .. I hurried inside the class and to my place. He was in front talking to his friend, i was casually drawing the portrait of a cat.. He turned around with a small smile. I looked up..
:" A cat person ,huh?"
I blinked ..:" Yeah"..
:"I don't really like them , they scratch , dogs are far more ok"
Realising that..he was attempting a conversation I stood back and thought for a split of a second if I should proceed as i wanted to.. And i did.. Cold and emotionless, this time managing to keep my cheeks from flushing colours:"Good for you then"
The classes started and he turned to his place..
When the bell rang I stood up and marched outside trying to prevent any sort of conversation with the guy.. He was a player that probably consumed his stack of chicks from this class and other three. I was purely feeling indignation at the way he was so charming and dazing to the point he broke hearts and stepped on bodies to get what he wanted. I had to stay away. And still.. I found myself staring at him ,he was a few cm away, with his shirt unbuttoned to the first buttons, his hands much much bigger than mine and his smile wide and devilish, i felt the heat from my cheeks rise again when the green of his eyes landed on me, he probably noticed that I was staring, damn! I'm dumb.But i couldn't help to notice that the corners of his lips arched into a different smile..
That hour I felt like sitting on spikes,in flames of horror each time he turned back to look . I had to get out, to escape it.. The feeling was divided in 2.. A part of me wanted to know him and the other to smash his face with a fist punch..
*rrrrring*
Good..! I thought in relief as I fastened outside in the garden and stood on a bench .. He din't fallow -but I felt his gaze on my back as I left.. The garden was so beautiful, a little forest - my little peace place. Not for long tho.. I needed a distraction.. And *poof* here it was.
:"Hey, hiding from someone ? " the voice was familiar.. A human guy from my class.
:"Oh great.. I murmured .. I just.. Need a bit of space, that's all"
"Hmm.. Ok. I'll leave you space then"
:"No , I would rather you stay.. If you don't mind" i spoke in a apologetic manner and ...he stayed.
;" Oh.. So you're uncomfortable in this place?"
:" Kind of.. I am a bit weirder as you probably observed by now"
:" I did" a laugher escaped my mouth and he joined.
George was way taller than me ,he had a deep voice, a great guy and a handsome face, big full lips and dark hair. But i did not looked for a potential crush in him. He was a human.. Far away from what I was..
Out of the blue he came closer and wrapped his hands around me in a tight hug,the lifted my up from the benched and carried me like a sack of potatoes..
:"Hei! No,no nooo... But my protests were really useless.
When we got back in class the first thing I saw was Catalin's face.. The boy i was so terrified for no reason of.. His face was no longer calm or flirty or anything nice.. It was crossed with flushes of vivid anger. He was harsh , like a lightning and I saw the small flick of red-orange shades in his eyes.. Who were normally green.
All that and I couldn't care less.. It was his problem.. Not mine.
And then I saw George from behind.. :"George .. You're bleeding"
"Yeah .. Someone scratched me while I lifted them.. Bad kitten"
:" sorry .. You should've told me.."
:"And what's the fun in that,huh?"
I looked up and meet his face..i felt bad for hurting him but it was nice that he din't really mind.. So i put on a smile ,hugged him and moved on..

And my shock grew a bit bigger when all my things were next to Catalin on the same desk..
:" why are my things here?"
He responded with a cold ,stealess tone ..:"Because your colleague and Victor(his friend) wanted to be closer and you were in the way"
:"I can move somewhere else.. I don't have to be here"
"Be my guest" was his sharp reply.
It was harsh, worse than I expected , but before I could reply ..the teacher entered the door...
:" Oanna ,why are you not in your place? He was angered and bitter..as always.
"Sir,I.." Din't finish my sentence before he snapped
"Never Mind,sit down and stop changing your bloody places without permission . This is the last time."
I flushed red in desperate anger .. And i felt the urge to punch someone. Catalin tried to pat my shoulder and I nearly punched him,but he catches my hand in a tight grip ..
:"Easy there,little tiger"he whispered in my ear and let go of my hand leaving purple marks.
:"You'll pay for this" I muttered while looking down to my fresh made bruises..
:"I'll pay for not letting you throw a punch in my face ? How so ?" So sardonic and amused . Arrogant as hell.
I cursed and swallowed my words.. Then turned my back on him.