Freaks

A song fic, It's biased around Olivia(Sunday) POV changes from first to third them back to first half way through. Sry.
—————————————————————————
I've been locked in the locker

It's been two years since I've went to a public school, and I now have to so my brother can work.

I've been picked last in soccer

When I entered class the first day everyone looked at me like I was discussing.

They say that 'it's all fun'

Some would be grabbing my school supplies or my lunch and throwing them away or ruining them.

But their fun, it ain't fun, man, I'm done

It's annoying but I dealt with it, it did not bother me that much.

And I know we're all different. Our beliefs and religions

Olivia was walking the halls, almost everyone was human except her and a few others the only saw passing the halls.

But I don't see the difference. In me, you. Your, tu. Or moi, vous (what does that mean?)

People treated her differently and acted like she was a 'freak' for not being like them, but what's wrong with being a freak? Why is it used as an insult?

So if you've had enough, then...

One day while heading to the tree she usually eats, some people came up to her and started yelling at her, calling a 'monster' and 'mistake'. It hurt a lot.

Come to the land of the lost and lonely

Then some older kids came and defeated her and helped the wolf up, told her not to listen to them and comforted her.

Don't be afraid, we'll be one big family

The five protected her and she would cheer them up when they were down. They became the closest thing to family she had besides her older brother.

Of freaks like you and me

None of them were afraid to be themselves around each other. They were proud of their imperfections.

I know a place where the brides and broken like like the Kings and the Queens of tragedy

They shared their back stories and some would vent to me at times, I didn't mind. They helped me and it was like I was paying it back to them.

Just freaks like you and me. We are the freaks

The day they promoted from fifth grade we hung out and said our goodbyes, promising to keep in touch and not to forget about each other.

I've been kicked down in the dirt

It was the pup's first year in middle school. The bullying didn't stop, today she was pushed down the hill they were doing laps on.

I pretend that I don't hurt

Over time it's been easier for her to hide the pain it's causing. Someone helped her up and took her to the school nurse.

And I know that they're just words

The person asked them what happened and told me to tell an adult about the bullying. They sounded familiar...

But sticks, stones, they break bones

I only had scraped knees so we had to wait for the nurse to clean the cuts, put a bandage on them, and then were sent back to class.

But just know we could all be disciples

The person asked me to hang out with their group during lunch, I accepted because I had nothing else to do. They all seemed familiar...

And we'll write our own Bibles

They all seemed to accept me right in and it felt like I belonged. It felt like family...

We'll put freaks in the title

The pink haired boy said that I reminded him of someone and asked me if I was Olivia

It's me, you. Your, tu. And moi, vous.

I cried. It's been the first time I've seen them in a year, we've tried to keep in touch but it's been hard.

So if you've had enough then...

We caught up, telling each other of what's happened over the year and of stuff we've done

Come to the land of the lost and lonely
Don't be afraid, we'll be one big family

It felt like we never drifted, easily falling into a new routine with each other. This second family being closer than ever.

Of freaks like you and me

We've been happy and sad together, helping each other when we're down.

I know a place where the bruised and broken live like the kings and queens of tragedy

When Amanda had a lot of work and a few tests coming up, we made sure to help her whenever possible to take off some of the load.

Just freaks like you and me. We are the freaks

When summer break rolled around we shared phone numbers to have easer contact and would meet up weekly.

Come home

My brother asked me to come with him onto a surver today

Where you can be you, I can be me

He told me that some of his friends where planning on bringing their siblings too so I wouldn't be alone.

We'll never leave, 'cause we are the freaks.

I hesitantly agreed and followed him through the portal.

Come home. Where you can be you, I can be me.

The server has a lot of unfamiliar people, I clung onto my fox the whole time.

We'll never leave, 'cause we are the freaks

I was surprised to realize that my brother's friends were siblings to my friends.

We are the freaks

We were happy to see each other and laughed at the coincidence.

The six of us decided to leave the house our brothers told us to stay in, if we are on this server we are exploring it.