Author's Note #3

In the immortal words of Mushu...

I live!!!!

(Mushu voice, rising from the ashes)

After the Super Typhoon, there was another storm that passed by our region just a week and three days after the super typhoon.

Thank God that me and my family were safe from the storms.

Though we've been busy with cleaning the house after the storms had passed, it was still very terrifying.

During those times, I've got some time off and decided to relax.

The power came back on November 17, Tuesday.

But our Internet connection didn't.

So, I haven't been able to update since our internet connection was faulty.

But thankfully, my sister has a prepaid router as a temporary internet connection.

It's only connected to our phones, so our computer is temporarily at rest, if I'm not working on something.

Also, I'll be checking in on my school work that needs to be done. So in between school work and chapter drafts, I'll do both at the same time.

And when I'm working on the drafts, my solution for now is writing the drafts by MS word and transferring them to my phone...

So, win-win...

At least it's good news!

Also, I'l be making the Q and A sometime between writing the chapter drafts,

The profiles of Helios, Cyrus and Fiamma are almost finished,

And their character designs are still being planned,

Some 'Mama(A/n)' and 'Dadzawa' chapters with the kids...

And some other upcoming miscellaneous that I refuse to say... For now.

So for now, I'll be updating in a slower pace.

Don't worry, I have so many surprises for you guys.

Bye!!

Love ya!!

Were you guys surprised by the husband reveal?