𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

♍︎ 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚘 (𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚣𝚎𝚕) ♍︎
"Let's go! faster!" I shouted over the wind.
The queen's men weren't that far behind us- Sag had reluctantly let Libra and The huntsman ride on Angus so she could ride on Toothless. As much as she whined about missing her horse, we all could tell she liked hugging Aqua.
Back to the matter of now, the queen's men were galloping behind us- and weren't that far behind Angus, the huntsman and Libra- around two or three metres if we're being exact.
"Where are we going?" Pisces yelled.
"To the coast!" Sag shouted back.
"First we've got to loose them!" Aqua hollered.
"Pisces, drop me," I said suddenly.
"What? V no! That's mad!" He cried.
"Keep a tight hold on my hair and let me go, I can knock some of them out with my frying Pan," I explained.
"Okay.. um.. here goes?" He took a firm grip on my hair and slowly lowered me down to the guards' face level.
"Hi," I grinned at them.
"Wha- it's- what the?" The guard I was facing gaped at me.
"Staring's rude," I said before crashing my kitchen appliance into his head, he immediately got knocked out and fell off his horse.
This was fun.

"Who knew Rapunzel was secretly a badass?" Sag joked after I had knocked two more soldiers out.
"We still have a few more on our tail," Aqua and toothless glided over.
"Merida, got any arrows to spare for the soldiers?" The huntsman asked innocently.
"Always," Sagittarius smirked back. "Take the reins," she handed Angus' reins to mowgli as she strung an arrow.
"I don't know how to- WHOA!" Libra shrieked as angus lurched forwards.
Sag let loose her arrows and hit three guards square in the face.
One remained, and he looked absolutely terrified.

"He's close," Pisces murmured in my ear.
I turned back to look at the horse chase happening below.
The huntsman was trying to fend off the guard with a dagger whilst desperately clinging onto Angus' saddle.
In less then ten seconds, the guard hit the huntsman's head, rendering unconscious at the same time the huntsman drove the dagger into the soldier's ear.
"Is he okay?" Pisces shouted.
Libra pulled him upright, and suddenly a steam of white light came flowing into existence, going into the huntsman's head.
"Capricorn. Sign of the sea goat. One of the twelve zodiacs sent down to Earth, please regain your memories and wake up," Sagi murmured.