Her name is Travis?

The team had made it out to a ranch looking place with several lines of fenced off areas with mini barns. Kageyama couldn't remember the name of the line of them. He had seen them before when travelled out of town to see family. It was on the outside of town and horses inhabited several of the fenced off areas. When he stepped out of the car he had taken with Hinata, Daichi, Tanaka and Nishinoya he was instantly slapped in the face with the smell of horse and feed. It wasn't the best.

Hinata smiled and walked around as if he knew exactly where he was going . Kageyama followed him and avoided some of the mud and piles left behind by horses. Knowing his mother she would get very upset for bringing the filth into the house and his sister would get grossed out. Daichi smiled as a dog came up and wagged its tail at him. It was a fluffy dog with long fur growing off it's tail. 

Looking around Kageyama noticed there where several dogs running around so it made sense as it why one would come running up out of nowhere. Hinata checked in with someone and went down to the, what Kageyama heard someone call, "arena". He climbed up a fence to see better and smiled brightly pointing to someone out in the dirt covered area.

"There she is!! On the biggest horse!"

Kageyama leaned against the fence and looked out for the person he was talking about. Once everyone's eyes landed on the female sitting on top of a huge horse. Kageyama had seen pictures of a few horses and in movies but this one, it was a damn titan. It stood a great deal taller than the fence which was at his neck and chest. It's shoulders where wide and when shifting on its hooves Kageyama heard them hit the ground. 

"That's a big horse and well, a tiny lady on that thing."

Daichi said as he put his phone and keys in his pocket. Tanaka stared in awe as the horse as it was backed into a small fenced area. Hinata explained it as the shoot and where they would start. A few poles where set up and a jump in the middle of the arena. Hinata explained what she would do which is start off weaving the poles. She would go over the jump and grab the flag that sat at the end of the arena and bring it back doing the jump and poles one more time.

"And that little lady will stay on?!?! These people are crazy!!"

Cried Tanaka as he jumped onto the fence to look better at the horse and it's rider. Her hair was bright orange like Hinata's. It was shaved on one side and brushed back into a small bun. Her clothing consisted of a black flannel, a pair of black ripped up jeans which, now where stained with mud and dust. Her shoes were black boots and very plain. She looked odd and stood out from the others who wore button downs, big boots with spurs, cowboy hats, and a thick leather belt to hold their sun worn blue jeans in place.

"Your gonna do great!!"

Yell Hinata. His sister looked over and waved smiling. Her horse grew antsy and jerked his head about causing a jingling sound from his reins. A strip of leather was between his snout and stretched down to another thick leather strip his chest. Again Hinata was ready to explain each piece of the gear on the horse. It was a breast strap around his chest that kept his saddle in place along with the other two that where at his gut. The leather piece between the breast strap and the bridal was to keep his head from jerking to high which, Hinata said could cause more trouble and danger for rider and horse than needed.

All of it was way too confusing for Kageyama as he tried to keep up with each part. Everything was made of leather or metal which seemed really heavy to his eye. Yet considering the sheer size of horse that was before them, he had no doubt it was easier to carry than he thought. A voice came over a set of speakers explaining to the rider the situation and what she would have to complete in order succeed in the practice of Western Jump.