Telling my wife isnt going to be easy.

Lauren's PoV
This is going to be so hard but I have to tell Demi I'm not looking forward to it but it has to be done. I know this is going to hit her hard and the first thing I have to try and explain is know one is taking Levi from her I know that's the first thing she's going to worry about. Right here I go.

Lauren smiles at dinah then nods her head at max opening the office door she heads for stairs placing her hand on the banister placing one foot on first step she takes a breath and heads up the stairs towards the cinema room. Lauren walks down the hallway then stops by the door leaning on the frame she crossing her arms over her chest watching her wife and there youngest daughter Lauren smiles then closes her eyes taking a breath, before Lauren goes in she just watched the girls and her wife.

"AHHH AHHH ffttt ta  Ma mama"
"What chatter box what my little tinker bell, you got mamas hair have you got my hair cheeky"
"Ssff uuu ffttt bbllrrrr"
"Oh I see is that so,is that what you think is it, Well alright then" Levi just giggles still holding her mamas hair
"Ta ta ahh a a a mama ma Ma mama"
"Levi,Levi,Levi Lee my little tinker bell you telling mama all your stories today"
" aaaa mama!"
" yes baby girl mama's listening!"

Lauren runs her hands through her hair then walks in over to her wife she stands begin my her and wraps her arms around her kissing the top of her head Levi looks up kicking her legs she's seen her dada Demi looks up Lauren leans further in and kisses her wife. Levi squeals making Demi laugh she leans down picking Levi up.

"Oh really did mama kiss your dada isn't mama aloud too huh!" Levi just smiles Demi lifts Levi up to Lauren.

"Ah da dada" Lauren kisses Levi's forehead holding her hand out for Demi helping her up
"Hi babe I love you" Lauren kisses Demi again Levi squeals making them both laugh
"Oh I know didn't dada give you kisses I'm sorry here you go"

Levi new thing is whenever Lauren kisses Demi Levi wants a kiss, so Lauren will kiss Levi's cheek. Lauren kisses Demi again handing Levi back over then she goes and speaks to Lilly.

"Lilly I need you to keep an eye on Camila ok I just need to speak your mom ok can you do that for me?"
"Um yeah sure you ok everything ok?"
"It's ok don't worry just keep an eye on Camila ok good girl!"
"Mom?"

Lilly looked at Lauren so worried Lauren places her hands on either side of Lillys face and kisses her forehead.

"It's ok just look after camz ok, your ok everything is fine I'm just gunna talk to your mom ok"

Lilly nods sitting with Camila who's to engrossed in her movie to notice Lauren was happy with that. She turns to Demi who is already looking worried and holding Levi close to her chest.

"Lauren babe what's going on?" Lauren takes Demi's hand and leads her in to the hallway
"It's ok it's ok!"
"Lauren no tell me please"
"Let's go in our bedroom yeah then we can talk ok" Demi just stops
"Lauren please!, you know who was in our backyard don't you"
"Demi please my darling can we go and sit on the bed and talk yeah?"
"No tell me now Lauren" Demi's face dropped Lauren smiled wrapping her arms around her wife
"Alright,alright it's ok. I need you to listen and try to not to worry ok"
"Lauren?"

Lauren keeps her arms around Demi takes a breath then looks at her wife. She holds one of Demi's hands on hers.

"We have found out who it was yes, But please try not to panic ok we are dealing with it. I need you to trust each and believe me what I tell you and nothing is going to change ok, Levi's biological mother isn't deceased she's alive and it was her in the back yard, no,no hey no Demi babe no please don't pull away Demi it's ok she can't get near Levi she hasn't any legal rights to her she's not going to... demi! Demi baby is ok Demi!"