The Day I Met Oliver

I met Oliver on the 13 of September. I remember that day clearly. I saw him walk through those doors, his brown hair, his smile, his everything. The cute little flick of his hair when it got in his eyes, the teasing smile, he was just perfect.
"This is Oliver Markings, He will be in your class from now on."
The boys instantly started cheering, shouting things like "Welcome to the family!"
The girls, on the other hand, kept quiet for once.
I looked to my left to see Selene ad behind me to see Danielle. We were the unbreakable trio, but had been broken up, because we wouldnt work quietly. I shared a look with the both of them.
*************************************
"Did you see him?" Selena started at break.
"Hmph, I guess he was okayy," Danielle muttered, munching on some crisps
"He was Stunning." I said quietly, but that comment did not go unnoticed.
"Aww you two should datee! It'll be so cute!" Selene started, but I stopped her.
Selene was the matchmaker, and she would pair us up at any chance she could get.
"Nu-uh, I didnt say I like him," I said, stealing a crisp off Danielle, "He seems..Nice." I struggled to find the right word.
"But..." Selene started, but the bell rang then.
"Saved by the bell," I muttered, and got up.
"What do we have next?"
"Uhm, Chemistry, I think."
*************************************