.kim hongjoong.

angst

I never believed in relationships, more like I was scared of relationships. I always talked about wanting to have a boyfriend, but when it actually came around, I couldn't bring myself to have one. And, I definitely didn't believe in love at first sight either. Nowadays people break up left and right, divorces happen all around, nothing seemed to last forever. That was what I thought...until I met him...

He changed my view of love, he was my first love. The day we met it was like it was meant to be. I don't know how to explain it but there was a spark I guess? 

~flashback~

"Hi what can I get you?" 

"I'll have an iced americano" 

"That'll be 5 dollars a-"

The both of us looked up at the same time and  our eyes met. It felt like time stopped. 

"Kim Hongjoong, my name is Kim Hongjoong" 

"Y/N Y/L/N"

"When does your shift end?"

"In about 10 minutes..."

"Okay~" 

then he walked to one of the seats in the store and waited for you until you were done.

~end of flashback~

You don't know how you got so lucky with him. 

You both spent 4 years together. Those 4 years were the best of your life.

~flashback~

"Y/N~ come on we'll be late babe" Hongjoong said as he started dragging you out the door of your shared apartment.

"Okay okay, I'm going" You responded giggling at his actions. He wanted to watch that movie so bad. 

~end flashback~

You both were engaged, a few days until you were a married woman. That's when it happened. The incident that changed your lives forever. 

"Where do you want to go princess?" 

"Can we go to that dog cafe today?" 

"Of course, anything for you baby"  Hongjoong said kissing the top of your head and wrapping an arm around your waist.

~

"Whats his name?"

"Doobu"

"Doobu, you're so cute" You said as you play with him. 

While you were playing with him he ran out of the cafe. 

"Yah Doobu come back! Joongie, we have to get him" 

The two of you ran out looking for him, until you saw him on the other side of the road.

"Oh there he is!" You said running across the road

"Y/N!" 

~

That was the last thing you heard before blacking out. Soon you saw yourself, with Hongjoong over your body sobbing. No, it can't be. I can't be-

"Y/N WAKE UP, PLEASE" He said trying to start your heart back up. "Come on baby you can't be dead."

But I was dead. It was a head on collision. There's no way I can go back now. 

Thank you Hongjoong. Thank you for the past 4 years. I'll love you forever.

Ah, sorry for the late update....also the sad update-
I hope you have a great day/night!