C197. Happy Valentine's Day (2)

That was one familiar figure on the other side of the window, one hand on the window as if he was trying to touch He Bai through the window, one hand in his pocket, there was also a suitcase by his foot. The person was a bit discernible for he was standing in his own light.

"Qiu..."

He Bai's eyes now were wide open, he wanted to scream Di Qiuhe's name, yet he felt like there was something in his throat that he could not make any sound. The person on the other side of the window produced a rose from his pocket, a shame the petals were a bit withered and crinkled now, not that pretty.

The person was aware of that too, he wanted to withdraw his hand.

Seeing that, He Bai signaled him to stop.

It so just happened a breeze came, the clouds above were drifting away, so the lighting became better, now Di Qiuhe's gorgeous face exposed.

Perfect lighting, flawless constructure, the red rose in Di Qiuhe's hand popped out even more under the contrast of the dark jacket he was wearing, his eyes were sparkling regardless of the long flight. He also looked so proud of himself for making this surprise trip work yet there was a touch of regret of ruining the rose on his face, so cute.

Without hesitation, He Bai shot a snap.

Click.

Di Qiuhe felt shy and he soon lowered his head, put the rose back into his pocket, pretending he was enjoying the scenery.

He Bai smiled and he took a few more snaps, amid the curious stare of Liu Lange's team, He Bai left the cafe. He ran to Di Qiuhe and caught hold of his arm, he took Di Qiuhe to the alley near the cafe gave him a proper hug there, He Bai felt his heart was pounding, he asked promptly, "Oh my, what are you doing here Childish Di? Aren't you supposed to be working? How come you know I'm here? How long have you been here?"

Di Qiuhe was a bit overwhelmed by He Bai's questions and enthusiasm, he hugged He Bai and smelt the familiar smell of his puppy, Di Qiuhe had so much to say before he saw He Bai, now he could not utter a word, he just lowered his head and kissed He Bai, feverishly.

The last shred of reason reminded He Bai that it was not proper to get intimate here, there were too many passers-by, but how could he resist Di Qiuhe's kisses.

In the cafe, Liu Lange had a dry cough to have his team member's attention, he tried to cover for Di Qiuhe and He Bai, "Hmm, looks like Mr. He ran into a close friend, let him have a moment alone, and guys, keep working, we are not finished yet."

His team withdrew their curious stares, looking at Liu Lange's friendly yet warning looks, everyone knew they'd better stop being so curious.

After making sure it was all clear now, Liu Lange asked for some balloons from the staff in the cafe, he then tied these balloons on a small stool, he put the chair at the entrance of the alley, giving the love birds a little bit privacy.

Kids these days...

He smacked his lips leaning on the wall, then he called his beloved wife, yup, voice mail again...

Damn those researches! Damn Valentine's Day!

Goodman Liu Lange now was blue.

He Bai now nestling on Di Qiuhe's arms, the balloons dancing by the breeze caught his attention and he laughed.

Di Qiuhe also noticed those balloons, he scratched He Bai's hair, "What are you laughing at?"

"I wonder who put the balloons there, such a nice guy." He Bai looked at him, and left another kiss on his lips, "This is such a pleasant surprise, how long can you stay with me?"

"Two days." Di Qiuhe patted He Bai's back gently, and he suddenly said in a serious tone, "You are working on our first Valentine's Day, and you told me last minute, you owe me one."

"Yes, I owe you one, I promise I'll make it up to you." He Bai now was wild with joy, he gave Di Qiuhe another kiss, then his hands travelled down to Di Qiuhe's pocket where he fetched the rose.

Seeing puppy got the withering rose, Di Qiuhe wanted to get it back.

"Mine now." He Bai touched the petals and put the rose into his own pocket, then he held Di Qiuhe's hand, "Have you eaten yet? Shall we find you something to eat first?"

Di Qiuhe, on one hand, wanted to get the rose back, on the other hand, he didn't want to let go of He Bai's hand, he was torn.

He Bai pretended he had not seen the struggle in Di Qiuhe's eyes, he lowered his body to get Di Qiuhe's suitcase, and they walked to the entrance of the alley. He Bai untied the balloons on the stool, then he took Di Qiuhe to the cafe.

He Bai told the staff there he was done with the stool and he tipped the staff well, then he exchanged a look with Liu Lange as a thank you.

Di Qiuhe felt a bit jealous, he turned He Bai, "Why are you staring at someone else?"

He Bai flipped Di Qiuhe on the forehead, "Because it was him who put the balloons there, and by the way, Mr. Liu is married, just behave yourself, no more jealousy."

"Who is jealous?" Di Qiuhe retorted with such a big smile that he failed to hide, he tied the balloons in a corner, and he secretly caught hold of He Bai's hand under the table, he squeezed and squeezed and squeezed, "What's the plan tomorrow?"

"Going to the show with Liu Lange, gotta take a few snaps of him wearing the brand and retouch a few photos to post on his official account, not super busy."

Hearing that, Di Qiuhe frowned, He Bai felt guilty, "Just get some rest in the hotel tomorrow, get over with the jet leg, I'll com get you after I finish, yeah?"

"No, I'll be with you the whole day." Di Qiuhe lowered his head and said in a low voice, "Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, of course I'm going to spend it with you."

He Bai' heart was melting.

"All right, all right, I'll ask Liu Lange later, just say you will be my assistant tomorrow." He squeezed Di Qiuhe's finger, "Hmm, do you know being my assistant, you need to carry my cameras and other equipment around, mind you they are very heavy."

Di Qiuhe looked at the huge bags He Bai signaled him, what met his eyes was a huge tripod, his face clouded, "You've been carrying all those things by yourself? Leave them to me, I'll hire you an assistant soon, Li Ru is busy herself too, it's necessary to hire you one more assistant who can go on trips with you."

He Bai burst into laughter, "I'm just messing with you, those equipment are Liu Lange and his team's, I don't need to lift a finger, and Liu Lange has been nothing but good to me, don't you worry about a thing."

Di Qiuhe locked He Bai's legs under the table and he looked directly into his eyes. Click the external link to read next chapter!