3

omniscient
a few hours later

"you got everything?". klay asked as megan cut her eyes at him, "everything? nigga i don't have anything remember!?". she said slightly annoyed.

"i can't just go to my apartment, l-let's just go". she said putting her shades on, klay looked her over sighing.

"hey come here". he demanded making her roll her eyes, she ignored him walking past him.

klay grabbed her elbow gently, "we can go get everything from your apartment okay?". he softly said making her nod.

"t-thank you". she said, "well let's go".

>>>

megan held the seat belt tightly, klay chuckled looking over at her as he stopped his ferrari, "i see you trying kill me". she said giggling softly, "we are here". he announced looking over at the apartment, megan sighed stepping out the car.

"i won't take that long alright". she said making him nod, he looked around seeing multiple cars in the drive way.

he felt something wrong in his gut, his eyes following megan's body as she opened and closed the door.

megan frowned smelling weed and the loud music, before she could step any further she was hit in the face making her stumble.

marcus stepped closer to megan, yanking her up by her natural hair making her scream in pain.

"marcus stop!". she screamed cocking her fist back striking him in the stomach making him let her go, she turned the lights on looking him over.

marcus eyes were blood shot red, he stood up straight wiping his nose. "so you out here cheating on me with a nba player!? you got me out here looking stupid in front of my niggas". he slurred making her move further away from him.

before megan could reach the door knob he walked over to her snatching her wrist in his hands holding tightly, "marcus stop! let me go". she softly said, he shook his head as tears ran down his face.

he let her go before he began beating her as if she was a man on the street, megan curled into ball, marcus being 6'9 she didn't have a chance.

marcus ignored her screams continuing to beat her until he was tired, grabbing the bottle of hennessy, marcus took a gulp before pouring it all on her body.

klay sighed grabbing his phone, hoping out his car he threw the phone on the seat before walking towards the door.

"megan!? you need help with any of your bags". he shouted knocking on the door.

the door opened, he stepped back looking into marcus eyes, "klay punk ass thompson". he spat as klay raised his eyebrow.

"the fuck you just call me?". he asked stepping closer to him, klay pushed him hard making marcus trip falling onto the floor.

klay looked around, his eyes wide as he rushed over to megan's unconscious body. he pushed her hair out her face looking over her bruised face.

"megan?". he softly asked, "what the hella did you do to her!?". he shouted as marcus chuckled.

"take that bitch and get the fuck out of here". he yelled as klay ignored him.

klay tried calming down, instead he stood up walking over to him before he started throwing his fist as such a fast rate marcus wasn't able to dodge them.

"don't you ever call her out her name, after today leave megan the fuck alone". he shouted kicking him one good time in the side.

marcus moaned in pain, he sighed wiping his bloody face.

klay held megan tightly rushing to his car before putting her in the back, pulling off he drove towards a near by hospital.

>>>

a few hours later

klay knee bounced in anxiety, he chewed on his finger nails, he been at the hospital since 10 in the morning and still hadn't told any news.

he went up to the counter, "is there any news on her?". he asked the lady behind the desk, she looked up at him.

"let me check again for you mr thompson, megan pete right?". he nodded "we called her mother and she's on the way". he thanked her before going to take a seat looking around.

>>>

"my baby where is she!?". klay eyes fluttered open hearing a woman's voice. "what room is megan in ma'am!?". she screamed as klay quickly stood up.

he slowly walked over to the woman, "she's still in surgery". he said making her look up at him.

"you're the handsome man i've seen with my baby girl, is she okay?". she softly asked as he sighed.

"her ex boyfriend beat her really bad, so i brought her here i hope she is. i almost killed him". he said as she wiped her tears.

"thank you for protecting my baby". she said as he nodded, she smiled wrapping him in a motherly hug.

"mr thompson, she's out of surgery and being put into a room as we speak, take these visitor passes and i will show you to her room".