The night fell after a tiring trip in the day, we went back room for a rest. Girls were still chatting on the Wechat group and sharing their trips in their moments online. As a wet blanket in the Wechat group, we preferred a personal talk with my intimate.

I sent Wendy a online text: "President Bai, are you free tomorrow to come for a trip here?" Then she sent back and said, "Yes, I have booked the flight tomorrow morning, and I will arrive at Thailand at 10 A.M."

I was cheered up by the text and replied immediately ,"OK, I will book a room for you now, I hope we can see each other tomorrow morning in the airport."

When we finished the personal chat, I gave a call to the travel guide and told him to book a room and prepare a car for me tomorrow morning. I was really looking forward to the presence of Wendy during this trip.

Chapter 182 Let's Go Swimming

Although the Phuket Island was no more than a small tourist destination, a local tour guide could provide you convenient services like booking a hotel or Airport Pickup. After the online chatting with Wendy, I sent Xin a text to tell her that Wendy would come here tomorrow. Wendy's visit seemed to be a piece of good news for her, and I was sure that she would definitely keep her words as promised.

It was a long journey from the tourist destination to the airport. Besides personal car, there were also mini-bus and taxi here. Mini-bus would cost you hours and hours because it might stop to advertise at any place while the local taxi driver would doubled the fee, so both of them were not good choices for me. Thanks to the local guide, I got a personal car with a proper price.

It was 10 A.M. or so, I caught the sight of Wendy at the airport exit. With a red-lace yellow sun hat, she was in casual clothes today. I could still remember that the last time when she went to the University District in Chiangmai, she was in the similar style, which was totally different from that of her in company.

The waiting area was really crowded here and I found that male tourists' eyes were firmly fixed on her beautiful figure. And it seemed that one of them came close to her with the excuse to carry the luggage for her. She rejected that guy straightly and moved toward me when she caught the sight of me.

"My lady, you look really so beautiful today, men are crazy for you."

"What do you mean "today", how about the last day?"

"Yeah, the last day you were beautiful, too, but today you have really a different style."

"I have got the casual style."

"But you don't get a good pal to tell you so."I replied with a smile.

She made a face to me and said, "A good tongue you have."

Some 40 minutes later, when we drove back the hotel and checked in, I helped her carry into the luggage and asked, "A good rest, or hanging out now?"

"Let's hang out, I want to take a walk on the beach. And where are girls going?"

"They are playing on the beach."

"Alright, let's go."

"Would you like to go swimming in the sea? If so, you'd better change your swimsuit first. " Said I with a cunning smile. I did expect the moment when we enjoyed swimming together.

"No, I won't go into the water." Replied Wendy.

"Can you swim?"

"Yes, but I don't want to, it's too crowded to go swimming in the swimming area."

I had to persuade her to do so, then I could enjoy her sexy figure in Bikini. So I continued to said," But you know, we don't go to the crowded area to swim, I will pick up an area for us where the waves are calmer and surroundings quieter."