The turn up... Again

Chris POV

After Tyga performance we drove to the lounge for the party.

There were strobe lights flashing and music playing and everyone was having a good time.

When I was walking to the bar I felt someone grab my arm and I looked back and it was Lil Twist, I rolled my eyes. This lil boy been tryna holla @ me for the longest and I keep curving him.

" Lil boy you want " I said with annoyance in my voice. " You " he smirked being hella corny. " You can't have me youngin " I looked him up and down and rolled my eyes. " You only 3 years older than me doe so stop it " he grabbed my wrist and I immediately yanked it away from him.

" It doesn't matter, your immature and you don't act like an adult, so bye " I said and walked off, not paying attention to the glare he had given me.

•••

I was dancing with Nicki and Ari and I was a little tipsy but not to much, when Tyga came over and said it was time to go.

I waved bye to Ariana and Nicki and me and Tyga made our way to our car and he was kissing my neck and whispering freaky things to me and then opened my door and let me in. He went around to his side and got in and started up the car and pulled off.

Where were 5 minutes from home when we pulled up at a red light. A car pulled up beside us, I didn't think anything of it, until I notice them rolling down there window. Who ever was in it pulled out a gun, before I could say anything Tyga sped off and hit a quick right.

The car was still behind us no matter how many turns we made. We made one last turn and must have hit black ice because the car started spinning out of control and hit a wall and we stopped moving. I was scared as hell. Who ever it was walk up to the car with the gun and pointed it at us and started shooting at Tyga.

Blood was everywhere, I screamed so loud but no one heard me. I thought they were gonna shoot me too, but they instead they pulled out a needle and stabbed me in my neck.

And all I seen was.

Black....

___________

Here you guys go... And this book is now over, will I write a sequel, it depends on how many comments this chapter gets. Comment if you want a sequel and I'll think about it 😘😘 I had fun writing this book. It was my first ever fanfic, it's like my child, I want it to continue so comment.