" okay..fine "

" great now let me see the folder"

Pulling the file out my bag she took control.

I watch as she rub her hand across the paper, and her eyes change into a map like... it was definitely hard to explain.

She then toss the file back down and took a pen from out my bag.

After she wrote the information that I needed, I quickly gather my things but was taking back as her lips touched me.

I groan before laying back into the seat and gently placing my fingers through her hair.

She sat up as her breast rested on my thighs.

" gosh I forgotten how big you was, I miss this" she then continue.

I couldn't fight her off, but instead I threw my head back and let her do what I told her she could do.

****
The night came over me  as I found myself sitting across the street from mr Lyles home.

His mansion was beyond big I'll give him that, but I also knew my real reason wasn't to only get his daughter no...

I wanted him.

He nearly killed me and I couldn't forget his face, he killed my father, and would have killed my mother if it wasn't for her abilities activated once my father died.

He owed me his life and I wanted him dead.

That night when Storm told me she got the letter from her father I knew this was my moment once and for all to get rid of the person that my mother couldn't.

This was the man in my letter she wanted handle and to think it was my grandfather.

Actually he got what he deserved anyway.

I desperately waited for someone to come out the home but it seem as if no one was there.

" forget this I'm going in" unbuckling my seatbelt I carefully open my door and got out.

With two security guards guarding the front gates I hid behind a bush.

Once I was able to make out the two I use my ability to crush their necks as it was quick and a painless I would say.

Making My first move easy I slipped through the gates and headed for the back door.

Pressing my face into the glass the home lights was off and it look like they wasn't home.

Placing my hand on the knob I tightly grab the handle, and squeeze before the knob broke Into my fingers.

" perfect" I whisper while entering.

Once in I slowly watch my back and surrounding as I knew it wasn't this easy or maybe it was.

Walking out of the kitchen I walked slow until I reach the office where the head man was at.

" bingo"

Doing the same thing to his door knob I quickly enter the office.

"No need to close the door" I said to myself

As I was going through some paper work I was finding some interesting things like others who had abilities and the parents the monster took away from them.

Reading more into some files I notice one on me, my father, mother, Storm, Chanel, Storms mother, and even Aaliyah.

Packing the folders into my bag and closing the draw back up I heard a noise coming from the hallway.

Moving from around the desk I headed out the office to see nothing but a dim Chandelier light.

You just paranoid sj come let's go

" hmmm, hmm, hmm" a voice hum as it was coming down the pitch black hall.

With my heart ponding I knew I wasn't going to make it out the back door so I took the risk and headed for the front.

Once unlock I was stopped by a six foot lion with his teeth out growling at me.

Im screwed

" i know who you are and your dead to me " I said before charging at him, and found myself getting push back by a force field.

As I pick my head up I noticed Chanel walking in behind him.

Getting up I charged for him again but was push back on the floor as she began to taser me full on.

" you won't get to him" she said before I felt myself going in and out of concussions.

" sweet dreams sj"