34 - New born Phoenix

A surprise at the bottom (but maybe for some peoples) 

Diya pov

"put it straight Diya, I can't run enough to match your energy" Yaashvi complained taking the ball which was now much distant from her.

"that's why you are advised to eat a little amount of food" Advik laughed at my back pointing Yaashvi.

She threw that ball on him angrily, "I will eat like that only. Do whatever you want" I hit my head and throw the shuttle bat on the ground, "fight all you want. I am leaving" I moved towards the house as they continued to keep their fight for hours. 

I saw Pari standing near a tree looking at Advik with an admiration look, I have to talk to him about Pari. It has to be solved immediately when he has no interest in her.

Going back to the idiots, I stopped their fight. "I need to talk to you Advik"

"If you are going to talk about this idiot, then I am not interested in this topic"

"Hello, who is an idiot? You are an idiot, your brother is the biggest idiot of all" 

"don't you dare speak about my brother" he raised his voice but there was no anger in it, "will you both stop it. I need to talk to you Advik and it's not about any of us. It's about you"

Throwing a glare at Yaashvi he turned to me smiling widely, "do you have any plan to help my love with Ridhi?"

"Then what about Lyra and your current girlfriend?" I glared at Advik, "with Lyra?" I asked him with disgust.

Instead of answering me, he throws an accusing glare at Yaashvi, "you messed up badly"

Ignoring his words she continued, "not only that Diya, but he also made out with her in the women's restroom. Currently, he is having two girlfriends" 

"Chiii," I said, "she is lying Diya" he tried to accuse her, "whatever you have but let make things clear," I said coming to the point in a serious tone.

"Be with your girlfriends or flirt with Ridhi I don't care, but don't keep on hiding things from Pari, she is always looking at you Advik. If you are not interested in her, then tell it to her directly before she takes it to next level it might break her heart"

He looked around and when he landed on her she quickly blushed and turned away like admiring nature.

"Pari" he called her, when she came near us, "Pari do you love me?" he asked her directly keeping us, she looked us but shyly replied, "yes"

Grabbing her hands he started, "I am so sorry Pari, it was not my intention to make you love me. I have never seen you with that look, you are beautiful, intelligent, charming and everything else a boy needs but I don't have such feelings for you. I didn't have any thoughts of you these years" he stopped quickly seeing her tears.

In between her sobs, she managed to ask him by pushing his hands away, "then why did you stay hours in our house whenever you visited your grandma's house?"

"It was for your sister, Ridhi. I was there to see her, cause I like her" hearing this she cried more and ran into the house leaving all of us sad, I saw Yaashvi glaring at Advik with a lot of anger in her eyes, "you brothers only know how to hurt a girl" and she too went in.

He stayed still looking at the direction Yaashvi went, "don't feel sorry Advi, you did help her before giving much hope"

"tell me Diya, have you ever felt that I have an interest in Pari?" I immediately shook my head, even a little child would have noticed the stare he fixed on Ridhi but he never gazed in Pari's direction, "then how would it be my mistake Diya?"