day 5

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ☼ RUN AWAY !
(  6. DAY FIVE  ╎ ⚘  )

DON'T WANT. TO SAY,
NOT LET'S GO;
TAKE ME AWAY,
WITH THE SPELL OF US

 TO SAY,NOT LET'S GO;TAKE ME AWAY,WITH THE SPELL OF US

wednesday
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

  SO THEY KISSED. THEY BOTH KNOW THAT    it was too fast, too soon. They didn't know why they kissed. It was one of those in-the-moment type of things. They pull away when Jungwon walks back to them, a smile plastered across his face. He doesn't say anything. Heeseung and Jiwon steal awkward glances at each other, not being able to meet the other in the eye. Why did they kiss? They've literally knows each other for six days. There was no feeling of any attraction between the two but in that moment, all that Jiwon wanted was to melt into Heeseung. She just wanted him.

   As soon as the fireworks display ended, they started to make their way back home. It was a long ride back to their house. They sat on the back row of the buses, Jiwon in middle with the boys on either side of her. Heeseung didn't have to but he walked them all the way to their complex. He holds onto Jiwon's hands just a little longer as Jungwon goes to the stairs.

   "Tomorrow. Can we go to the theme park with Jungwon tomorrow?" Heeseung asks her, wrapping his body around her.

   Jiwon nods. She wants to go with Jungwon but her body is shutting down. She feels like her body is withdrawing itself from her mind. She pulls away and bids him bye before walking up to catch up with her brother. He teases her all the way to the house and then some. Jiwon tries to argue her points but Jungwon was having none of it.

He jokes about it for a good few minutes before Jiwon just nods and excuses herself to go to her room. She wanted to keep joking about it with him because she loves hearing him laugh like that but her body said no. She gets washed and changed into her pyjamas, curling up in her bed. She checks her phone too see if she has any messages from Heeseung.

She wants to know where they stand from here. They kissed but they didn't say anything afterwards. Where were they in their relationship? Were they just friends or are they becoming something more? As much as Jiwon wants to be in a relationship, she doesn't want it all the same. She's scared. She's scared that she's going to disappoint them. She's scared that she won't be able to hold onto herself and that she'll only hurt the person she was with. But the thought of being in a relationship sent a rush of thrill through her body.

Just as she's about to put her phone away, it pings with the familiar tone of the iMessage notification. It's Heeseung. She waits a few minutes before she opens it. She doesn't want to seem needy.