True story: 15 and living with Aspergers

Hey guys... This is a true story.. I wrote last year and its true, its about my life and my aspergers, I want people to read it to give people more understanding on Aspergers, and for people who have the disability to understand it more.. Please give it a read.. Thank you

School Life and coping with Aspergers.  

When I was young, I lost count of how many times adults told me I would regret my actions later on, but I never did believe them. I didn't know that I had Aspergers in primary but this is what happened in primary.  

Until the worst fortnight happened, I was in primary school, It was a Monday morning and the weekend had just finished, it was 7 o'clock and I had just got out of my bed, dad began shouting at my little brother and I didn't know why, as my dad took me to school we had an argument in the car about something really pathetic, I refused to listen to anything he said, when he dropped me off at school, I had to go straight to my lesson. However because of the argument I was not in the mood to do anything at all. My first lesson was the absolute worst lesson ever; it was the dreaded English, with the worst teacher in the world, I hated him, I ended up with detentions after every lesson for no particular reason. As I entered the school I decided to sit in the corridor, I need to be thinking what the argument with my dad was about, I was angry, I didn't know what to do, so I stormed in to the classroom. As soon as I walked in the lesson I got shouted, I was already wound up so I started being to say things to the teacher, I didn't realise what I was saying, I ended up with a detention, I was even angrier. On my way to my next lesson one of the children came up to me, and called me really horrible names, so I turned round and smacked her. I stormed of really frustrated to my next lesson, I felt as though my head was going to explode, my next lesson was maths, I walked inside the classroom in a happy, cheerful mood until I realised that it wasn't my usual maths teacher, It was the supply teacher the school had employed Mr Handratty, he was the worst supply teacher in history, because of my Aspergers syndrome which no one knew about when I was in primary school, everyone just thought I was the naughty girl because no one would ever think about the way I was in certain situations. So in my primary school it was hard to cope, especially with change when nobody tells me about it. After I had walked inside the classroom with the supply teacher for maths, I decided that I wasn't prepared to go in to a classroom and try to cope with it, especially when I don't even know the teacher. I walked out of the classroom and began to wonder aimlessly down the empty corridor, when suddenly before I had chance to say anything, the head teacher stood in front of me and shouted at me 'Go in to my office NOW please.' I turned round and stood in the corridor and thought about why she would want me to go to her office. I suddenly realised what I had done wrong. 

I opened her office and walked in very slowly, sat there in the corner nearby the window was my class teacher, I stood up for a while before I felt comfortable enough to sit down, the head teacher began to say how wrong it was to result in smacking people even if they were winding me up, I stayed quiet for a moment and thought to myself, then I realised what she was on about, so I said that "The girl shouldn't of said mean things about me and pick on me it just not fair on me." She looked angry in the face, I stopped what I was saying before I took it too far, so I suddenly decided to change the subject and asked "who the strange guy in the maths classroom was and where my normal teacher was?" regretfully I got annoyed because she refused to answer me, so I flipped out, and ran out her office and slammed the door shut and made my way out of the main exit of the school, I climbed over the school gate and stood on the other side of the fence. My class teacher came out, one of the nice people, called Mrs Rushforth, she asked me very politely to come inside, but I was angry I didn't want to listen to anyone, But I knew that sometime I would have to listen to someone, I ignored her, and thought about things. About five minutes later I decided to go inside the school gate and take a slow walk to my next lesson.