Chapter 90: Hugs and Kisses~ 💕Progress

Start from the beginning

"I did say i'd come back." She smiled walking closer to him.

"Can i?" He asked her.

"huh-" She was pulled in and wrapped his arms around her. She slowly wrapped her arms around him.

"Just for a moment like this." He paused. "Let me hold you. Im just so happy you're back."

She smiled and pat his back. "Izuku i want to apologies." She paused. "You know.. for knocking you out." Izuku pulled away and shook his head.
"No. Let's just forget about it, okay? I understand now. I saw how determined your brother was going after you. He also said something during the time when we were helping him train."

"We never leave a comrade behind because those who abandon their friends are worse than trash!"

((Yes . I know its not the right words Kakashi would say but it kinda sounded what Naruto would say. And trash sounded better))

He recalled. "Maybe it was wrong of me to try and stop you. Im supposed to be the one who apologizes. So (y/n), im sorry." He said looking at her with pleading eyes. The way he held her. How tight his hands firmly holding her on the spot. It showed her how much he mean what he said. She scanned his eyes and gave him a gentle smile.

"You were only worried. I can't be mad at someone who is only worried."

Izuku chuckled and leaned forward his eyes looking deeply in hers (e/c) ones. "May i?" Her lack of response only made Izuku continue. He cupped her cheeks softly, slowly he leaned forward her face flushed just feeling his warm breath on her skin. She could have pushed him but she didn't want to. Her heart was beating so fast she could have sworn he had already heard it. She shut her eyes tightly anticipating his touch. Izuku paused and stared at her features. He bit lower lip then raised his head and planted a kiss on her forehead. It wasn't too long nor was it shot like a peck. Her eyes fluttered open when he pulled away.

"Sometimes i forget how strong you are. You are class 1A's strongest student after all." He looked down and gave a pained smile. "I want to protect you, to help you but how can i if I can't even beat you? Sometimes i feel like you're just out of reach.." he sighed and shook his head.
"Idiot. What am i saying? Come on." He grabbed her hand and pulled her luggage. "Everyone is waiting." He smiled brightly leaving no traces of the expression he had shown earlier. One thing was for certain though, her heart was pounding aggressively. Her face felt warmer than it should be and her brain had no braincells to comprehend what just happened. She didn't mind where Izuku was taking her, what she was more fixated on was her hand intertwined with his making her absolutely flustered.

 She didn't mind where Izuku was taking her, what she was more fixated on was her hand intertwined with his making her absolutely flustered

.

.

.

-----Ejirou Kirishima

(Y/n) didn't have time to process. The moment she opened the door she was tackled into a hug by someone. His arm wrapped around her but it wasn't hard enough to suffocate her. The hug was warm, strong yet tender and inviting.