thirty two

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"I'M SORRY YOU WHAT!" JACK SHOUTED AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS. athena's eyes widening in shock as she slapped her hand over the boys mouth in an attempt to get him to lower his voice.

"can you keep it down!" she hissed through gritted teeth, her eyes scanning the corridors for anyone who may have possibly heard the sudden outburst.

"we are in a hospital and your girlfriend is in the room next door about to give birth to a baby. i'd rather not send her into a cardiac arrest before she does!" athena narrowed her eyes before letting out a sigh, letting go of jack and leaning her head against a wall.

"how did- how did that even happen-" jack began questioning, now in a much quieter tone than before as all these thoughts started running through his head.

"i thought bean was whipped on christina-" the curly haired boy started speaking out loud, shock on his face before it turned neutral as he continued his argument "and you're obviously whipped on daniel-" he waved off with a dismissive hand clearly not catching the way athena almost choked on her own saliva at the words coming out of her friends mouth.

"um i'm not, i'm not whipped on daniel." athena repeated with a small stutter, her brain not quite comprehending the words jack was telling her.

the short boy paused for a moment muttering an enthusiastic and sarcastic 'sure' as he raised his eyebrows, mocking the way the girl reacted while jokingly rolling his eyes not buying her lies for a second.

"it wasn't supposed to happen jack. and- and i pulled away as soon as i realised what was happening but now i'm living in guilt and i don't know what to do with myself." the silver haired girl shook her head before letting out a long sigh.

"i feel like i've just betrayed both christina and daniel and then somehow at the same time corbyn and the rest of the band-" she began ranting, a nervous habit she had picked up whenever she was panicking. her mouth would move faster than her brain could process words and she would find it hard to stop talking.

therefore she started struggling to breathe and as a result sent herself into a state of intense panic.

"and anna oh my god-" thena's eyes widened as she thought about what her best friend would say.

"what is anna gonna say she'll hate me- she's been planning my wedding to daniel for the past two years and she's only just gotten over me saying it's never gonna happen."