¹.⁶troll in the dungeon

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ DAYS FLEW BY, THE FIRST YEARS HAD JUST FINISHED THEIR CHARMS LESSON WITH PROFESSOR FLITWICK.

"It's leviOsa, not leviosar. I mean that woman's mental! It's no wonder she has no friends." A harsh shove was thrown towards Ron as he said that. Athena punched Ron lightly as Hermione passed by.

"I think she heard you." Harry stated.

"Good job Ron!" Athena told the boy sarcastically as she ran after Hermione. "Hermione wait!"

───── ❦ ─────

Pounding her fist against the girl's bathroom stall, Athena stood there, waiting for Hermione to come out. "I'm sorry for what they said, Hermione... They shouldn't have talked bad about you behind your back."

"Please go, Athena. You're just being nice and taking pity on me." Hermione told the girl, sniffling. The Black then furrowed her brows, a bewildered expression on her face.

"What? I'm being nice because I'm your friend. Harry and Ron were being absolute wankers and they're going to get their ears yelled off when I see them." She announced, "what Ron said was wrong and no one deserves to be treated like that. It's full of shi- " Then the stall door was open and Athena was engulfed in a hug. "-t."

"Thank you, Athena. No one's ever defended me before, so I appreciate it, a lot. And you shouldn't be apologising for something you didn't do." The bushy-haired girl told Athena.

Athena pulled back and smiled at her. "Alright, let's go back to the feast now." They both walked out of the bathroom but as Athena closed the door, a big, large figure was in front of them. Screams left their throats, yelling at the top of their lungs as they rushed back inside the girl's bathroom.

"A troll-" Hermione breathed for air, lungs restricted due to shock and tremor filling her senses. "here-"

"Well obviously 'Mione. It wasn't a butterfly that we just witnessed." Athena retorted sarcastically, gasping for her breath in between her words. Then, a sudden, lud crash was heard just above the girls' heads. They both shrieked loudly, moving away to safety. Hermione immediately went into the stalls as Athena stood next to the doorway. "No- Hermione!"

───── ❦ ─────

"TROLLL! IN THE DUNGEONN!" Professor Quirrel screamed, bursting into the Great Hall in panic. His expression then went dull, "thought you ought to know," then fainted.

Screams of panic had instantly filled the Great Hall as everyone stood up. "SIILENCEEE!" The headmaster yelled, shutting everyone up. "Everyone will please, not panic. Prefects, please calm your house members and stay inside the hall, teachers, please follow me to the dungeons." Dumbledore stated calmly.

As everyone chatted amongst themselves and the teachers were talking quickly to each other about the situation, Harry and Ron had managed to slip out whilst the doors were still open. "We don't really need to leave, right? I'm sure Athena and Hermione would be alright-- they wouldn't wander near the troll."