𝐈𝐈

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱

ꕥ𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒ꕥ

"Aww look at you." Ms Coleman says as me and my mama approach her table. I had on a cropped ruffled shirt and some black biker shorts.

"Hey Ms Coleman!" My mama says excited while I'm confused on where her grandson was

"This can't be the same little Armani!" Ms Coleman says making my eyes snap to her and I smile softly.

"Ian seen you since you was a little girl. This big." She held her hand at her hip making me chuckle awkwardly.

Ion remember you women.

"Hi." I say not knowing how to respond.

"Please sit down y'all. My baby went to the restroom, he'll be back soon." She says looking back at the restrooms.

"How y'all been??!" She asks excited while I just zone out and let them talk.

"This is Day- Draco." His voice snaps me out of my zone and I look at him and he was already watching me with nonchalant eyes.

It's the dude from the store.

"Boy yo mama ain't give you that name." Ms Coleman says and he stops looking at me then looks at her aggravated.

"Nonna chill. They don't needa know my government." He says and leans back in the booth seat.

"Boy- This is Dayvon." Ms Coleman says ignoring his request.

He smacks his lips and my mama and Ms Coleman were deep in conversation while I just sat there and Dayvon was on his phone.

I was getting bored so I started to kick my legs and I accidentally kicked Dayvon making him mug me. "My bad, damn." I mumbled as he looked away from me.

"Hi what can I do for y'all today?" A very southern girl came to our table to take out orders.

We order our drinks and food then go back the way we were.

"Armani how's everything going for you?" I hear Ms Coleman ask me. I look at her smiling.

"I'm doing good, I'm working on starting my own business." I say and drink some of my water.

"Well that's wonderful! I'm glad your doing good." She says and I nod.

I feel someone burning holes in my face and I look at Dayvon to see him staring at me with low eyes.

"What?" I say cause I hate when someone stares at me. "Don't speak ta me." He says and my neck snaps back.

"But you was loo- Ite." I shake my head and the lady comes back with our food. I order some chicken tenders and fries.