XIX: Thunder: The sequel

"Y/N!"

The faint, husky voice called out to her, quick foot steps coming closer. Before she could drift off to sleep, Y/N slowly lifted her head up, just to be met by Jotaro.

"Huh.."

She groans groggily, just realizing what she had looked like. In alarm, she grabs her backpack, hiding her face, refusing to look at the boy in front of her.

"What happened to you?!"

Y/N didn't dare say a word, looking out at the city, she watched as the clouds grew darker by the second. She could feel his hands cup over hers, bringing her backpack down from her face, rapidly growing red. Jotaro's hand reached over to her face, making her turn to his own.

"Who did this?"

His tone was softer now. His sharp eyes now warm and comforting. Y/N looked down hesitantly, before stifling a laugh.

"It's... nothing."
"Obviously not."

Jotaro's rough hand grazes over Y/N's bruise, making her redder than ever. Frantically bringing her eyes else where, she mumbles under her breath,

"I shouldn't be near you."

The male pauses in confusion. Cocking his head slightly, he questions silently. Chuckling again, she sighs.

"I'm sure you'll understand tomorrow."
"I don't think I will."

Pushing his hands away, she smiles to herself.

"You should head home. It's getting late."
"But what about you?"
"Don't worry about me,"

Y/N rests her head on her knees once more, closing her eyes.

"I'll be fine."

Just as she finished her sentence, a loud thundering came from the sky. Y/N let out a small squeal, hiding her face in her arms. She could still feel Jotaro's presence in front of her, gazing at her softly. The rain grew harder by the second, drenching Y/N's white school uniform shirt. It was nothing but cold, yet comforting in a sense. Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms around her waist, lifting her up.

Jotaro held Y/N bridal style, covering half of her from the rain with his coat. Feeling her cheeks warm up again, she covered her face, peeping at his defined features, dripping in rain.

"You didn't have to..."

The boy sighs, bringing her closer to his chest. He doesn't say anything, and began walking down the cold empty stairs of the building.

"You weren't going to move if I didn't anyways."

Y/N slowly releases her hands from her face, watching staring at his eyes. She watched him grow red, before smiling and resting her head on his chest. Although they were both drenched, she felt oddly warm.

Night rose by the time they reached Speedwagon's place. As Y/N unlocked the door, she Looked back at Jotaro.

"Do you want to come in?"

He looks away hesitantly, before sighing.

"I think it's better if I don't."
"But it's still raining. You're going to catch a cold."

Jotaro reddens again, furrowing his eyebrows and lowering his cap. He looks up at Y/N, mumbling in agreement.

When they got inside, the black cat greeted them almost immediately. Jotaro stumbled back, almost startled. Y/N looked up at the taller man, giggling. Picking up Jojo, she smiles.

"Jojo, this is Jojo."

Jotaro raises an eyebrow, placing his hands in his pockets.

"You named him after me?"
"Well, I named him before I really knew you. I guess it happened to be a coincidence."

Jotaro softens his gaze, reluctantly stepping forward to caress the small cat's head. He purrs in content, hopping out of Y/N's grasp. As Jotaro brought his attention back to Y/N his eyes widened slightly, blushing as he covered his mouth. Quickly glancing over, he mumbles,

"Y-your shirt."

Y/N looked down confused, before just realizing that her shirt was see-through from the rain. Aggressively covering her chest, she chuckles embarrassed.

"Let- Let's head to my room? It might be a bit cold down here.."

Jotaro, still looking away flushes even harder.

"Wouldn't.. That be invading your privacy..?"
"Oh my god! Just shut up and come here!"

————————————————————

Entering Y/N's room, she chuckles softly, then almost immediately tensing up.

"Speedwagon isn't home for som— Oh my gosh! I forgot to buy the groceries! G-Give me a minute. Perhaps you want an extra pair of clothes? Wearing that must be a b-bit uncomfortable."

Jotaro watched as Y/N rambled, noticing she let go of her chest. Looking away once more, silence suddenly filled the air. She sighed again, running her hand through her hair. Laughing softly, she turns around, her back facing Jotaro.

"You're gonna leave soon right? Maybe I should turn on the fire to let you warm up."
"N-No— It's fine. Unless you want me to leave."

Y/N chuckled again. She turned her head around, seeing Jotaro covering the moonlight shining through her window.

"Actually, please. I'm scared of thunder."

Seeing his soft gaze made her feel at ease immediately, turning around once more to head into Speedwagon's room, she closed the door, leaving Jotaro alone in her room.

As she closed the door, the male immediately covered his face, his ears burning hot. He could almost feel his heart jump out of his own chest, thumping loud as ever. Jotaro felt a lump in his throat as he thought about Y/N.

His muscles tensed, shivers running down his spine the more he thought. Staring at the moon, he furrowed his eyebrows. There was no way he had a sexual desire. His breath growing shorter by the second, he could feel blood rushing throughout his body. He wanted nothing more than Y/N.

The one girl he desired the most almost made his heart hurt the more he realized he wanted her all to himself.

yes i just described a boner in the most subtle way i could