Honeymoon

~Lemon Warning / Story ~

( You pov )

He carried me through the threshold kissing me deeply. My heart felt like it would flutter out of my chest. Yes , we have done this before. Tho this would be the first time as man and wife. William carried me to the bed . Breaking the kiss he looked down at me still in my wedding dress. "Wow," he breathed. Blushing I smile ," wow yourself." I bit my lip tugging at his tuxedo. He helped me slip of the jaket. I tug his lip getting more daring. Before I could start taking his shirt off he started to take off my dress. Helping him I now lay under him in some sexy lingerie. Shivering at his heated gaze taking in what I had one. I run my fingers through his hair. His loving eyes met mine. "You didn't have to," he stroked my cheek brushing a loose stand of hair from my face. "I wanted to," I lean into his touch. He kissed me deeply as I wrap my arms around his neck. William pulled me on his lap I began to grind on him. Sliding my hands down across his chest and back up unbuttoning his shirt and undoing the tie. He creased and teased my sensitive flesh. I moan wanting him inside me. Reaching down I unbutton his pants, I tug his lip. William groans lifting me and his hips. I basically ripped down his pants. When he set me back on his lap I whimper feeling his hard cock pressed against my lacey panties. "William ," I silently started to curse my panties. William nipped and kissed my neck and covered breasts. I felt him unclip my bra as he responded, " are you sure your ready?" His mouth closed around one of my buds. I moan arching my back pulling him closer," Yes~" laying me back he slip my panties down. Instead of entering me he thrusts a couple of fingers inside me checking for himself. "So you are," he groans. Thrusting his fingers inside me he lavished attention on my breasts. "Please," I moan," I want you my husband~" This must have been the right thing to say , in seconds he was deep inside me streaching me. He licked his fingers clean his eyes glowing. "I wanna hear it again," his dark lustful tone had me trembling in anticipation. "My husband, " I nip his lip tasting myself on him. Holding him closer we move together in a passionate rhythm. "My wife, " he crooned. He pulled one of my legs over his shoudler thrusting deeper. I rub and crease his chest and shoulders. All while he continued his lavish attention to my breasts.

( William pov )

I couldn't help but lavish attention to my wifes body. My wife.... My wife, finally. Unable to see my life without her I knew she was the one. I wanted to make her feel cherished, and loved. Creasing her lovingly she turned the tables. Pushing me back she purred rolling her hips. "Let me take care of my husband, " she purred ," you can make it up to me next time~" I thrust under her nipping her earlobe ," oh?" She whimpered meeting my hips. "W-William," she gasped as I creased her back rocking into her like she was my whole life. Because in truth she was , and would be forevermore. (Y/n) met each thrust as she held and creased me closer. Her head fell back in bliss. Kissing her exposed throat I felt compelled to mark her. Feeling the change in the air she arched her back while meeting me. "Do it," her voice was husky. Missing her throat a bit possessively I groan. "Please," she gasped her fingers locking in my hair. Our hips worked furiously in a frenzy. "My husband, "she whimpered her walls trembling around me. Marking her I sealed our fate , we'd die if we lost one or the other. When her own mark seemed to penetrate my very being I came. Cumming together I pull her down for a soul searing kiss. Lips and tounges clashing together. Our hips slowing as we climbed down. Stopping altogether our lips still locked in a loving tangle. "Keep my heart safe," I breath catching my breath. She placed my hand over her heart her kiss swollen lips teased my own resting her forehead on mine," As you keep mine safe." I smile creasing her bare back before kissing her passionately.

( You pov )

Waking up alone in bed would worry anyone. However through our new mate connection I felt him nearby. Placing my fingers over his mating mark on my skin I shivered. Reapers rarely ever mark another as their mate. Mainly due to the risks that come with it. Tho there where benefits, everything had a downside. If I where to die, he would follow. The same if he died I'd follow. Our connection would take us down. There has been no record of someone surviving such a thing. Reapers where not indestructible, we just had an extension to our very long lives. No one lives forever, we where just harder to kill. I felt it before I heard him. William came into the room clearly feeling that I was awake. I shiver feeling his lips on my bare shoulder. "My darling," he cooed. I look over my shoulder to him finding he was still nude," where you working?" " My wife , my mate comes first," he sounded pleased to say it. Smiling I roll onto my back pulling him down for a kiss. He kissed me passionately like always tho through the mating bond it felt like so much more. William climbed on top of me kissing me deeper. Feeling his pleasure through it I groan creasing down his chest. How would we ever leave this damn room? "N-No," I gasp breaking the kiss ,"work fir-" His mouth found its way to my neck down to his mark. Each crease of his lips seemed to stroke me in intimate places. "No," his voice was husky feeling my pleasure, " my mate comes first~" By the time he was thrusting into me I was nearly sobbing with ecstacy. Everything felt so new so sensual. He was new, new and all mine.