Chapter 2: meow~ love me

Jennie returned home as soon as she can. She can't believe what just happened a while ago. She turned into a cat and then back to her human form? If she told someone all these stuff they will call her psycho.

She sighed and sat on her bed and thought about her situation. If she can turn into a cat that means Lisa will love her? She bite her lips thinking that. Should she transform to a cat again? But how will she? By praying will she transform again? She thought to herself.

She then closed her eyes. 'I want to transform into a cat again! Please lord!!!!' She prayed giving all her heart.

Then suddenly bright light surrounded her. She closed her eyes and after a few moments she opened and found herself transformed into a cat again. She gasped! Did she got special powers now? Will she able to transform whenever and wherever she wants? She smiled to herself. She was very happy. This was really a blessing to her.

Jennie decided to meet Lisa. Of course she knows where Lisa lives because of all her stalking she has done. Jennie leaped towards her open window of her bedroom. She stays at first floor. She looked down and gulped. Will she able to jump from here? She was scared. But then she remembered she is a cat! She looked down and collected all her strength and finally jumped down from her window. Without getting any hurt she safely landed on the ground. She smiled to herself in joy. Then she made her way towards Lisa's house.

It usually takes 15 minutes walk from.her house to Lisa's but since she is a cat, she can take short cuts and go directly to her house instead walking to the room.

In less than 10 minutes she reached Lisa's house. Lisa stayed in an apartment at the second floor. So she have to climb up the building. She easily climbed up with the help of windows and pipes and reached Lisa's bedroom window

The window was closed but the curtains were open. She sat on the little space and looked inside. She saw listen in her study table. She was probably doing the homeworks they got today. Lisa's study table was near the window so it would be easy for her to get noticed.

She started to meow loudly while tapping the window with her tiny paw. "meow~~~ meow~~~"

Lisa was very concentrated in her homework but when she heard tiny meows she immediately stopped. Where was these meows coming from? There weren't any stray cats in this area. She looked towards her window and saw a cat sitting there. She was shocked. How did the cat climb so high? Even though she was confused she couldn't help but fall in love with that adorable cat. It was so cute. She immediately stood up from her chair and opened the window to welcome the cat inside.

The cat immediately went inside snuggled to Lisa's legs.

"Where did you came from baby?" Lisa asked smiling. She crouched down and patted the cat.

As soon as Jennie heard that endearment coming from Lisa's mouth, she can't help but blush.

"meow~"She purred softly. 'Love me~'. She licked Lisa's fingers that were patting her.

Lisa smiled at the cat and wondered if the cat was homeless. But looking at the cat it doesn't seem homeless.

"Where is your master? Are you lost?" Lisa asked again as if the cat will reply to her.

"meow~~~" Jennie replied. 'You are my master.'

Lisa sighed. She don't know what to do. If the cat has a master she had to find them and return it. But she doesn't know how to do that. She picked up the cat and sat down on her bed. Jennie the cat sat on her lap, snuggling to Lisa. The cat seemed so happy.

"Are you hungry? I don't have cat food but I have some milk." Lisa asked. The cat purred at her as if saying yes.

"Ok, stay here. I'll get you some milk." Lisa sat down the cat on the bed and walked out of her room to get some milk.

Jennie the cat looked around the room. It's the first time she has seen Lisa's bedroom. It looks so comfy. She snuggled through the bedsheets that smelled like Lisa. She loves this smell. Jennie feels like her dreams are coming true. Cuddling with Lisa in her room was a dream.

Soon Lisa came back with some milk on a plate. She put the plate down on the floor. Jennie immediately jumped down the bed
"We have to find your owner, baby." Lisa said looking at the cat who is licking the milk happily.

Jennie raised her head and looked at Lisa. Her face was covered with drops of milk. She raised her tiny paw and pointed at Lisa. "meow~~~" she purred. 'You are my owner.'

Lisa laughed looking at her face covered with milk

Lisa laughed looking at her face covered with milk. "God you are so cute!" She wiped the cats face using her hand. Jennie the cat continued to lick the milk.

_

The sun was setting, it was getting late. Lisa and the cat played for hours together. Lisa really started to love this cat. The fact that the cat is so clingy to her makes her so happy. The cat totally likes her.

"It's getting late." Lisa looked at the clock, it was almost 6 p.m.

Jennie realized that she stayed for hours playing with Lisa. If she does not go back home her parents will get worried. They are really protective over her. She is their only child, so they spoil her a lot. She looked at the window, it was getting dark. She should go home now. She jumped out of Lisa's lap and sat on the window. Unfortunately the window was locked.

"meow~~~" she tapped the window as if saying to open it.

"You want to go out?" Lisa asked. She immediately opened the window.

"meow~" Jennie meowed for the last time before she hopped off the window and got down. She walked away, disappearing in the dark night. Lisa sighed as she closed the window. She found all this very weird.

Jennie reached her home safely. She entered her bedroom through her opened window. She sat on the bed and prayed to transform to her human form.

Just in a few seconds the light appeared surrounding her and transforming her to her human form.

The human Jennie smiled to her herself remembering her time that she spent with Lisa earlier. How Lisa cuddled with her and fed her. She blushed hard, her face turning bright red. She slammed her body onto her bed and squealed loudly onto the pillow.

_

Author's Thoughts:

Hopefully it is not boring haha 😆

Comment and tell me your thoughts. I like to read comments! Thank you!

~ S