Chapter 13

The hours passed but I didn't close my eyes and when I heard the alarm go off I quickly pressed off before skipping to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hide the dark circles under my eyes, it was probably nothing and there was no reason to upset Luke.

I changed into the school's uniform and skipped to the room.

'Hey, Blondie!' He said but it was muffed by a huge yawn, he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and kissed my neck lightly making me shiver.

'Hi, boyfriend!' I turned in his arms so I was facing him and planted a kiss on his lips and he kissed me back, but before it could turn into something more a knock on the door made us separate.

'Dude, if you are done sucking face with my sister, let's go!' Mike yelled.

'But I'm not done!' Luke yelled back and I slapped his arm while dragging him to the door.

'Gross dude!' Mike said while holding Rory's hand once I unlocked my door and we stepped out.

'You are one to say!' Luke replied while eyeing Rory and Mike's intertwined hands making Mike chuckle and Rory blush.

'Touché!' Was all Mike said.

We ate breakfast and then headed to the cars, we all rode together in Mike's car.

In school was weird to see our whole years, sophomore and seniors, outside waiting for something, Pink was talking to Charlie while Sony picked her nails and Pete... well... He pete-ed and not surprisingly Jack stared at Sony's chest.

'What is going on?' I asked Sony while jumping off the car and she squealed happily.

'Field trip!!! We are going to some woods nearby to collect soil samples for Biology!' She yelled while jumping up and down.

Luke high fived with Mike and threw me a dazzling smile (cute dimples!!).

The teacher led us inside a bus and we headed to pick our seats Luke picked two in the back near our friends, but my chair next to him was ripped, so I looked around carefully to see if anyone was looking at me and flicked my finger and the cushion mended. I smiled at my work.

'Lyla!' Mike said angrily and I looked around to see Jack looking at me suspiciously, I threw him another careless smile and pretended as if it was nothing.

Inside I was freaking, the creep had seen me do magic?

'Hey!' Luke called my attention once the bus started 'He didn't see anything, Sony is sure! Now go to sleep. You slept almost nothing last night!'

I nodded and rested my head on Luke's shoulder and sleep didn't take long to take me, not this time.

I was in the wood, I could see turned soil everywhere, but my attention was in the image in front of me, people were fighting, I thought I should recognize them, but I didn't. A guy was pulling an idiotic girl that stood still in the middle of the fight behind him, another person shifted from a boy, to a jaguar, to a lion, a wolf was next to him jumping on the attackers, another girl slashed throat with her teeth as if they were butter another guy used a similar method to kill another enemy and another girl sang while sucking some bright green light from the men's mouths, but even if they were all fighting well they were still outnumbered six to one and they chances of winning were slim...

'No!' I heard the boy with the sharp teeth yell before throwing himself between a shot heading to the singing girl and herself.

I gasped loudly! Tears were strumming down my eyes.

'Blondie!' I heard someone yelling next to me, but the sound was muffed by my sobs.

Luke's POV

Lyla was sobbing and she didn't seem to hear us at all. I had pulled her to my lap, but she didn't seem to notice, she just continued to sob making my heart break. People were looking but Mike growled at them making them turn away in fear unconsciously

'Baby! What is wrong?' I asked finally making her look at me.

'We need to get out of here!' She said in an urgent tone. 'We need to leave NOW!'

Now she was hysteric, she struggling in my arms.

She had been doing that for a while and seemed to be getting tired of it; she then silently slipped into a sleep.

What the fu©k is wrong with Lyla?

Mike nodded for me to come with him.

'Dude' I called Pete 'Watch her!'

He sat on my sit and nodded when I headed to Mike.

'Dude, what's wrong with her?' He demanded while running his hand trough his hair.

'I don't know!' I yelled at him snapping 'I. DON'T. FU©KING. KNOW! She was fine until she slept then she went all psycho on me! I wanna know what is wrong with her just as much as you do! More even!' 

That seemed to calm Mike, since now he had to calm me down!

'Chill! It's probably nothing, just a nightmare! She had a lot of those when she first got here.' He said but didn't seem to believe it. 'She is fine!'

I nodded trying to believe him.

She is fine!

She is fine!

She is fine!

She is fine!

She is fine!

No matter how many times I repeated it on my mind it wouldn't sink in. There was something really wrong and I could feel it in my gut.

The bus stopped before a huge forest and people started to get out. Lyla wasn't up so it took her from her seat and carried her out of the bus.

Sony had already taken the material from Mss. Tran and was waving for us to come with her. We followed her and she started to give us small flasks and tell us what to do when Lyla shot up from my arms and started to look around panicking.

'We need to get out of here now!!' She yelled while trying to pull me to follow her.

'Why?' Sony asked her and she looked at her scared.

'They are here!' She said and then again 'We have to leave!!!Now!!'

'Too late...' Someone said behind us.

*******

Aloha, people! (always wanted to say that)

Chapter 13, so 13 votes, kay?

I'm on what's hot #79!! And i owe it all to you guys, so thanks!!!

I think I'll post next chapter tonight, 'cause i don't like to live you guys in a cliff hanger... Possibly, tonight!

I love you people!

Eat ice cream it warms the heart!

Love, Bea!

And ALOHA (started and finished with thank you very much)