○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42○

Olympia

*BEEP BEEP*

I opened my eyes and turned of the alarm.

As I wasn't tired last night I didn't sleep. And when I meant didn't sleep I mean I didn't sleep and was left with my thoughts ALL night.

Jadens hands pulled me back to where i was in the bed. His eyes where closed and his bare chest was close to mine.

"Jaden you have to get up" I said running my fingers though his hair.

"Mh mh" he said like a child, he squeezed my waist with his head on my stomach.

"Hm hm" I mocked him.

"Come on" I said as he scooted up.

"5 minutes" he said with his eyes closed still.

"No come on jae, if you have extra time maybe we can cuddle" I said as he sat up fast basically jumping off the bed and going into the closet. I chuckled and yawned of how tired i was.

He ran back into the room basically with all black. Black shirt, orangish pattern flannel, black leathered Jacket, Black pants with writing on them, and with white shoes.

"Cuddles!?" He asked as I smiled.

"Go Brush your teeth and Fix your hair! You look like you just had sex!" I say laughing.

"Well we can make that happened.." he smirked and walked into the bathroom.

"OH MY GOD" I laughed harder.

He came out and smiled with his teeth.
"Good, now let me make something to eat before you go" I say standing up.

"Hurry I want cuddles!!!" He said. I giggled and went downstairs into the kitchen.

I started to make Wafles when I heard shoes hitting the tiled floor.

I turn around to see Jaden holding the little cutie pie.

"She wants waffles too" Jaden said pointing to Demi in his arms.

"Well I can see if she'll like it" I said putting a plate of one on the table.

"Really?" Jaden asked in excitement.

"No" i said making me giggle and Jaden sigh.

I sat on a chair after turning off the waffle maker.
I also took a banana cutting it into small pieces with some baby puffs that are in fact addicting to eat.

I put them on her tray as she started to eat.

"Why can't she try a waffle?" Jaden pouted like a child.

The thing is, Jaden wants her to try new things. Which I don't disagree on but he can be.. I don't know a little to over the bored..? Well considering he wants to get her a bed, not a kid bed a fucking full size bed.

"Jaden she's 1 years old and barely has teeth." I laugh as he smiles a little looking down.

"Also she can't grow up too fast she's still mi Bebe" I said pushing Demi's hair back from her face.
(My baby)

"Mi bebe?" Jaden asks as I nod proudly.
(Mi baby?)

"I thought I was your bAbY!" He said rolling his eyes.

"Oh shut it hossler." I said looking at him in the eyes.

"Sorry inform you but your a hossler as well" he winked and put his plate away.

"Shit" I mumbled. He laughed as I giggled a little.

Time skip
8:40am

Jaden was being picked up by Bryce and josh. They were going on a mission as well with Jaden.