"in the clouds" Oumatsu

Bold is kaede

ouma grabbed her hand and led her to the roof top
"Wait 'til you see it Kaede! My organzation is one of the most beautiful places in the world!" kaede sighed and looked at him "Kokichi, I know you're excited, but its been a hundred years since you've been home... a lot can change in all that time" ouma turned to face her and grinned "If we knew of a world that could be brighter than the stars we're given we'd give my gang a whirl and we'd escape from this old life we live in" he pulled away his hand and placed his hands behind his neck with a grin "Come hold my hand we'll find that land" he pulled away one of his hand and reached it out to her with a grin showing he wasn't serious with that part "In the clouds we're free to fly wherever. In the cloud we're free to be whoever. In the clouds as long as we're together. In the clouds" ouma pulled out his other hand and spread out his hands . kaede walked up to him with a sad look. She placed her hands in his arms and pulled them down "But we live in a world that isn't free from savagery and violence" she sighed and moved down her hands softly touching his hands "Kokichi, you know I'm your girl who's here to help you find the proper guidance" she gave him a soft smile "'Cause life's unfair just be aware" ouma looked a bit upset before changing his act and smiling yet again "In the clouds we're free to fly wherever. In the clouds" he moved behind her holding onto her waist, he pulled her close as he swayed side to side "We're free to be whoever. In the clouds. As long as we're together in the clouds" ouma let go of her and walked over the ledge of the roof top dragging kaede with him, he grabbed her hand holding it, caressing it softly "In the clouds life is fun with no burdens to bear!" ouma closed his eyes as the wind blew threw his hair. Kaede looked over at him "In the clouds, in the sun flying high in the air. In the clouds. In the clouds. In the clouds. In the clouds"