"Jenny" celesgiri

The Underlined are in her head the rest are out loud
.
.
.

Celestia sat down next to kirigiri, she looked over to her
"Kirigiri, darling, you're my best friend....but there's a few things that you don't know of" Kirigiri tilt her head and looked at her confused "Why I borrow your lipstick so often... I'm using your shirt as a pillow case" celestia grabbed her hand and held it close to her body "I wanna ruin our friendship! We should be lovers instead! I don't know how to say this 'cause you're really my dearest friend" kirigiri turned bright red "kirigiri, darling, you're my best friend.. I've been doing bad things that you don't know about! Stealing your stuff now and then nothing you'd miss but it means the world to me! I wanna ruin our friendship we should be lovers instead.. I don't know how to say this" Celestia held her hand still looking away "'Cause you're really my dearest friend I wanna ruin our friendship I don't know how to say this 'cause you're really my dearest friend"
Different scene
celestia stood in the background as she watched kirigiri and makoto "
Kirigiri take my hand 'cause we are more than friends I will follow you until the end. Kirigiri take my hand" she'd glared at makoto as he blushed at kirigiri's actions "I cannot pretend why I never like your new boyfriend. Oh, your love for him won't last long. Forget those amigos. Oh, your love for them won't last long. Forget those amigos. Forget those amigos"
Different Scene
Celestia showed kirigiri how to play some gambling games. She'd watch kirigiri try her best to learn "I wanna ruin our friendship. We should be lovers instead... I don't know how to say this 'cause you're really my dearest friend.. Oh, your love for him won't last long! We should be lovers instead.. Oh, your love for him won't last long 'Cause you're really my dearest friend.."
Back to the first scene
"
We should be lovers instead 'cause you're really my dearest friend..Kirgiri" kirigir smiled and placed her hand on celestia's cheek and pulled her into a soft kiss.