ꜰᴏᴜʀ

|

|

{14th november | 11:47am}

|

"girlies, you'll never guess what y/n's been receiving recently," uraraka's voice giggled as she pulled her hero costume over her legs. ashido, tsuyu and hagakure all looked over, their heads cocked to the side in confusion while y/n's face went bright pink, not used to the sudden attention as she was getting changed. jiro looked over, only to quickly glance back at yaoyorozu, who was trying not to draw any attention to herself.

"ochaco," y/n muttered, looking down at the ground as she tried to put her helmet over her head comfortably. uraraka didn't seem to get the message that she was uncomfortable, and instead almost jumped excitedly on her shoulders. "i-"

"every morning, y/n's been getting these cute little love letters at her desk," uraraka exclaimed, much to the surprise of the three other girls who didn't know. jiro and yaoyorozu acted surprised, despite both knowing full well what'd been happening the past couple of days. "isn't it absolutely adorable!?"

"awh, that's so sweet!" ashido said happily, clapping her hands together as she finished pulling her boots over her feet. "who are they from?"

"i dunno," y/n grinned, beginning to feel more comfortable as the squeals from the girls calmed down. "but i have a secret admirer!"

"it better not be kaminari again," tsuyu said from the back, adjusting the goggles on her head. "that'd be the third time he's tried, right?"

"yeah, but it's unlikely," y/n said softly, her eyes filled with wonder as she thought back to the letters. she genuinely had no idea who the hell it could be, but she was already in love with them. the way they wrote the words on the paper completely filled her heart, and the compliments and gifts (even if it was just revision notes) were so wonderful. it wasn't something mineta would do, cancelling him out of the equation (thank god), and although it seemed like something kaminari would maybe do, the letters overall just didn't exactly... fit. "whoever it is, though, means a lot to me already, and i absolutely adore and thank them."

yaoyorozu's heart fluttered.

"well, do you have anyone in mind?" jiro asked, a very subtle, sly grin on her lips that only yaoyorozu noticed. "like, anyone you want it to be?"

"i..." y/n began, trying to think of anyone she was even slightly interested in. she barely knew anyone, only having been at the school since the end of summer and having been incredibly busy. the only people she knew even a little bit were uraraka, midoriya, iida and todoroki, but she didn't really... feel that way towards them. but, there was one person who stood out. "there is one person, i guess."

"ooh! spill the beans!" hagakure exclaimed, taking off her socks and standing completely nude, only her gloves showing her existence. it was a little... weird that she chose to be naked, but then again, it did fit with her quirk. "c'mon, i'll share who i like!"