Final decision

Day 3rd in Dubai! :-

Author's POV :-

"Mahgul woke up at 4:30, performed the ablution and prayed for betterment of everyone and for the best of humanity, her aim and health of her family etc. She wore her hijab and went down stairs for relaxation, leaving Alina in the room".

MAHGUL POV :-

" I went to the hotel café and took a cup of hot mocha coffee. All of my fatigue and frustration got relieved in just minutes. How relax i was feeling while praising the blessings of Allah Almighty (God).

Restaurant Manager:" Mam, Something else"?
Mahgul: No, Thanks. Coffee was good!
Restaurant Manager : "Thanks, Miss"

*MAHGUL WENT TO THE ROOF*
MAHGUL POV *:-
" YA ALLAH! I HAVE BEEN FINDING AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR HUMANITY AND I  ALSO HAVE ASSIGNED A JOB AT AN NGO.. BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT ITS A PARTNERSHIP AND I REALLY DON'T WANT ANY OBSTACLE IN MY WAY. I WANT TO TAKE EVERYTHING MY WAY.. MOREOVER I AM A MUSLIM, MY BELIEVES ARE CHANGE FROM THEM.. I AM EXPLICITING MY FINAL DECISION AND THAT IS I AM NOT GONNA WORK WITH THEM"_...

TIME SKIPPED _.

*PHONE RUNG:_ AND MAHGUL ANSWERED THE CALL.. YES, SHE SAID.. HI, MISS MAHGUL.. I AM YOUR PRINCIPAL.. ALL I WANT TO TELL IS THAT MR. BANG PD IS COMING AT YOUR HOTEL TONIGHT. TELL HIM WHAT YOU HAVE DECIDED ABOUT THE DEAL. AND YES.. BEFORE TAKING ANY DECISION THINK TWICE.. BYE.. TAKE CARE. OK. SHE SAID*

BTS SIGHT VIEW :-.

*HYUNG, YOU REMEMBER THAT BEAUTIFUL HIJABI GIRL? *(JIMIN)
*OH, THAT MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER*(JIN).
*EHHMM... WHAT.. WHO.. WHICH GIRL ? *(JUNGKOOK CAME OUT OF NO WHERE AMD ASKED).
*Hyung , Doesn't it SEEMS THAT Someone's soul is agitated continually? *(Jimin to jin)
*Yess.. Imma noticing it*Ehmm.. ehmm.. *(Jin said while winking at jungkook)
*AGGHH.. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE YOU GUYS ARE THINKING.. I AM JUST A LIL BIT INSPIRED BY HER SPEECH. NOTHING ELSE.. *(JUNGKOOK)
*OH.. REALLY?.*(V ROLLED HIS EYES)
*JUNGKOOK POUTED*
*GUYS, GUYS.... KNOW WHAT...? BANG PD IS GOING TO MEET THAT GIRL*(RM CAME EXCITEDLY)
*HUH... YOU ARE CRYING AS IF HE HAS TAKEN YOUR  PROPOSAL TO HER**(SUGA IN HIS OWN STYLE).
*HOPE IS DOPE*(JHOPE)
*WHAT?? THAT'S NOT REALLY FUNNY. GUYS*(JK)
*RM HYUNG, IT SEEMS THAT SOMEONE IS REALLY JELLY OF YOUR PROPOSAL *(JIMIN).
*WHO THE HECK CAN  JEALOUS OF AN IMAGINATION *(JUNGKOOK)
*OK... GUYS.. JUST STOB IT.. JUST PRAY.. THAT SHE WILL ACCEPT OUR PARTNERSHIP *(JIN)
*WHAT SO DIFFERENT IN HER, GUYS? *(JK SAID BECOMING A SCOWL).
*Complete silence ***and then a windshield Laugh***

*Jungkook, You are so obvious*... I know what you are thinking *(Jin said while holding his laugh )..

_Time Skipped_

At 9 Pm :-

"1 Latte, Please!" (Bang Pd to servant ).
"Won't you take anything?" (Pd to Mahgul).
"No, Thanks" (Mahgul).
"So,Will I look Good taking coffee alone?" (Pd)
"Ok, So one Cappuccino" (Mahgul to Servant)
"Ok, Mam" (Servant)
......

*Mahgul! So, what have you thought?Are you accepting or rejecting the proposal? *(Pd)
*Ehmm.. (Mahgul cleared her throat)..
*Actually, I have thought alot about your proposal and nothing is wrong.. But.. *(MAhgul)
*But, Then What? *(Pd)
*Actually i have many shortcomings in accepting  the deal*(Mahgul)
*What tyoe of shortcomings, if you don't mind to tell? *(pd)
* I know for running an NGO one should be amenable for the upcoming tragedies regarding girls safety and security.*(Mahgul)
*I can guarantee you I will tey my best to protect you as my own daughter. Or you don't trust me by the virtue of religion? *(Pd).
*N-No. It's ain't like that. I trust you.*(Mahgul)
*So ready are you? Miss Mahgul? *(Pd)
*Yes sir pd. I am. *(Mahgul Nodded)
*So come tomorrow to the dorm *(Pd)
*D-dorm, what? *(Mahgul)..

To Be continued.....

Hope you guys compensated with my poor vocab. How ever I am trying to do it better. Bye. 💜
Imp note : I am thinking of starting a new story based on personal experience. but the characters should be jungkook or v or the real ones? plz tell? 😉