~ Eight ~

"WELCOME TO OUR FIRST QUIDDITCH MATCH OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!"

"Today's first match is Slytherin versus Gryffindor!!"Lee Jordan says, the stands roared loudly. I stand next to Brian, my head held high, this was the game! This is it! This is the time to prove myself. This will determine my place as Slytherin's keeper.

Finally the gates opened, we get on our broomsticks and ride off into the Quidditch pitch. We fly around as the houses cheer, I look over and see the Gryffindor's keeper, Oliver Wood. He see's me and winks, I groaned and fly next to the captain, "Don't go flirting with Wood's unless it gives us a win"Brian says as I smile.

"I wouldn't dare flirt with the other team's keeper"I say as I get into my position. "Alright, you got this Malfoy. You're the best keeper I've seen in my years"Brian says as I nod, he rides off to the center, as I let out a sigh. "I got this...I'm going to beat Woods and rub it in his face! not enough to make him cry...but at least for him to be upset...maybe...mmh..."I said debating if I should even rub it in Wood's face to begin with.

"Madam Hooch is now on the field! Players begin your positions for the game to start"Jordan says I look down and see Madam Hooch walking onto the field, I smile as I grip my broomstick and watch. "I want a clean first match, from all of you!"Madam Hooch says as I smile, "sure...clean fight"I whisper as Madam Hooch lets the snitch go flying.

I watch as our seeker's and Gryffindor's seekers keep an eye on it. They were still slightly slow, but they were better then when they were in try outs. All of a sudden I see the quaffle and bludgers go up and the game begin, I watched as both teams fought for the quaffle while the beaters continued to hit the bludgers out of the view.

Gryffindor had the quaffle and was coming right for the hoops. The position she was in clearly showed that she was aiming for the left hoop even though she was facing the right, so when she threw it I zoomed up to the ball going up left and caught it. "And Alessia Malfoy catches the quaffle, she's at the speed of light! Top game!"Jordan yells as I throw the quaffle out to my team. I see a bludger and I duck as it wooshes right over my head and towards one of the Gryffindor chaser's.

The game soon grew long and tedious, both teams were neck and neck. However, there was also many injuries that were taken place, but both teams kept pushing through it. Slytherin team was rushing the ball towards Gryffindor's hoops, one of the members tried to throw the quaffle into the hoops.

However, Oliver Wood sped to the right hoop and used his broom to send the quaffle in the other direction. I watched the quaffle, but before anything else could happen I see Oliver Wood on the ground. "Oliver Wood has been hit in the head by a bludger, without a reverse the Gryffindor's can't go on! Slytherin's win the first match of the season putting them in the lead for the house cup!"Jordan says as the Slytherin team cheers.