Chapter 1: I Wish That Was Me

"Hey Lisa!" A tiny girl with feline eyes suddenly popped out of nowhere. The tall girl sighed and stared at her without any expression.

"What do you want Kim?" Lisa asked, already tired of this conversation.

"You!" Jennie smiled at her, showing her cute gums. Everyone standing around them fell in awe.

"For the thousandth time Kim, you can't have me." Lisa walked past Jennie, towards her locker. She opened her locker and searched for the books she needs for her first class. Jennie followed her and stood beside her.

"Why?" Jennie asked with a pout.

Lisa turned her head towards her and said with a firm tone, "I hate rich people. They are assholes." She shut her locker loudly and started to make her way towards her classroom. Lisa hated rich people. She wasn't poor herself. Her father earned enough to complete her needs. She wasn't like this before. Her father and his 'friend' had a business. It became huge but his friend was evil in disguise. He named the whole company under him and found a way to fire her father. Her father was too good and innocent to seek revenge. He started to work in a company as an employee. She saw how her father's hard work wasted just because of these rich people. She loathed them.

"You can't generalize all rich people as an asshole. I am really not like that." Jennie pouted following Lisa like a lost kitten.

"My life, my rules Kim. Now leave me alone!" Lisa fasten her pace. A step of her long legs was equal to two steps by Jennie's tiny legs.

Jennie jogged behind Lisa. "Am I not pretty enough?" Jennie asked again, not giving up.

Lisa stopped suddenly that caused Jennie to hit her from the back. Jennie raised her head to look at Lisa's cold glare.

"I don't make friends looking at faces. I don't like you. I don't want anything from you. What's so hard to understand?"

"Just give me a chance I will prov-" Lisa cut her off.

"For the thousandth time, leave me the fuck alone Kim!" Lisa almost yelled at Jennie. Everyone stood still and watched them.

Lisa raised her head and looked around. Another thing she hates is attention which always comes along with the Jennie Kim wherever she goes. She shook her head and left, leaving Jennie standing alone in the school corridor.

Jennie bite her lips to stop herself from crying. Her heart was breaking. It wasn't the first time Lisa yelled at her in front of everyone. No matter how hard she tries Lisa never sees her worth. She has everything she needs. But she could not have what she wants, the only thing she wants is Lalisa Manoban.

_

It was lunch break already. Most of the students were in cafeteria, having their lunch. Lisa was not in most of the students. She was at the back of the school building. She sat under a tress with her homemade lunch box and a cat between her legs. There was this cat which always stays in the school.  Everyday Lisa comes here at lunch time and feeds the cats. Lisa loves cats. Like a lot. But she can't adopt one since she lives alone in a small apartment. Who will take care of the cat if most of the time she is at school? She does not wanted to abandon her cat alone in her house. But anyways she has this cat with her everyday.

She was busy playing with the cat that she didn't notice a figure standing few metres away from her, hiding behind the tree. Jennie stared at Lisa with a pout. She can't help but find her adorable playing with the cat.

'I wish that was me.' She thought to herself while staring at the cat.

_

When school got over everyone rushed to go home. Usually Jennie would stalk Lisa to her home but today she was sad and heartbroken about how Lisa yelled at her, so she decided to walk home all by herself.