Bittersweet Memory

Its the life of a new decade..
the new generation...the normal...
However, I was too heartbroken to care.

    Every single day passed by, and it felt like its been weeks.

After dinner, I quietly locked myself in my room. The pain in my heart ached very badly. I ignored it like as if Im a dead person and search for books to  read instead.

I took out a book called "Nearness to You". I flipped it opened and was a bit shocked to see the quote on the page.

"How merciful is God, that He does not burden a heart, that is not ready for heartbreak with this pain?"

-Ustaz Dr. Ahmad Fakhrurrazi

    A tear dropped onto the page and I closed it immediately. Suddenly a flashback came to me.
The flashback I havent have after 3 years, The flashback of my childhood drawing and playing in a imaginary land.

     I decided to search for my old book of my favorite imaginary land drawing.

      I took it with me to my bed. I stared at it for a long time, remembering all of the fun I used to had alone as a kid.
At least its the only sweet memory I had back then when I had no friends at all.
Without thinking much, I hugged it to sleep with me. And somehow, my pain slowly fades...and I felt comfort...

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 12, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Secret Land ♡{Voumania}♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें