get ready

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A yell comes from downstairs.

"Wash the dishes before you head out!"

The sound of a door closing and a car starting pounds in her eardrums, though the sounds are far away. Today is the day Class 1-A requested to meet her, and she has about an hour to get ready.

She rolls out from her small burrito blanket on the bed and collapses in front of her closet, just swinging the door open. The clothes aren't hung up, simply limp lying on the floor in a puddle of mismatching colors. 

With a large heave she pulls out what she usually wears. ( whatever you normally wear is the reader's outfit. )

There's not much effort put into her hair. She remembers to wear deodorant though, and a small part of her brain hopes 1-A remembers as well.

The stairs creak as she walks down them, their wails the only sound in the home. The house feels eerily calm with mom gone and the tv off. It's been a while since she's really examined the appearance of the downstairs. Was the tv always that wide?

Her eyes flick to the sink that has dirty dishes piled into it.

Wash the dishes, like mom told you to.

Too much effort, you've done enough.

You're going to get in trouble.

Can you even wash the dishes right?

You don't know how to wash the dishes.

She turns away from the sink.

Now she's stood at the foot of her stairs like a weirdo. ( At least she thinks that's the way she looks idling there. )

Her mind wanders to how 1-A will act. They all seemed kind over chat, besides Bakugo. Would they be like that once they met her? Why did they want to meet her? She was partially convinced she was just intruding constantly. 

She needs to leave in twenty minutes. Obviously she could eat beforehand, but why do that? Maybe for once, she can be early.

She puts on her shoes, grabs her phone and keys, and exits the house.