This where I'm starting from

Nico happened to glance towards the cabins and saw someone waving at him. Will solace in the doorway of the Apollo cabin, a stern look on his face. He pointed to the ground his feet like you here now. "Jason," Nico said, "would excuse me?"

"So where were you?" Will demanded. He was wearing a green surgeon's shirt with jeans and flip-flops, which probably wasn't hospital protocol.
"What do you mean?" Nico asked
I've been stuck in the infirmary for like two days. You didn't come by. you didn't offer to help."
"I...I what? why would you want a son of hades in the same room with people you're trying to heal? Why would anyone want that?" "you can't help out a friend? maybe cut some bandages? bring me a drink or a snack? or just a simple How's it going, Will? you don't think I could stand to se a friendly face?"
"what... my face?"
the words simply didn't make sense together; Friendly face: Nico di Angelo.
"your so dense," Will noted. "I hope you got over this nonsence about leaving Camp Half-Blood."
"I-yeah I did. I mean, I'm staying."
"Good you may be dense, but you're not an Idiot" "how can you talk to me like that? don't you know I can summon zombies and skeletons and-"
Right now you couldn't summon a wishbone with out melting into a puddle of darkness di Angelo," Will said. "I told you no more underworldy stuff, doctor's orders. You owe me at least three days of rest in the infirmary starting now."
Nico felt like a hundred skeletal butterflies were resurrecting in his stomach. "three days? I-I suppose that would be okay."
"Good now-"
A loud whoop cut through the air. Over by the hearth in the center of the common, Percy was grinning like an idiot at something Annabeth had just told him. Annabeth laughed and playfully slapped his arm.
"I'll be right back," Nico told Will "Promise on the Styx and everything."
He walked over to Percy and Annabeth who were both still grinning like crazy. " Hey man," Percy said "Annabeth Just told me some good news. Sorry if I got a little loud."
"We're going to spend our senior year together," Annabeth explained, "here in New York. And after Graduation-"
"College in new rome!" Percy pumped his fist like he was blowing a truck horn. " Four years with no monsters to fight, no battles, no stupid prophecies. Just me and and Annabeth hanging out at cafés; enjoying California-"
"And after that..." Annabeth kissed Percy on the check. "Well, Reyna and Frank said we could stay in New Rome as long as we like"
"That's great," Nico said. he was a little surprised to find that he meant it. " I'm staying too, Here at Camp Half-Blood."
"Awesome!" Percy said
Nico studied his face - his sea green eyes, his grin, his ruffled black hair. Some how Percy Jackson seemed like a regular guy now, not a mythical figure. not someone to idolize or crush on.
"So" Nico said. "since we're going to be spending at least a year seeing each other at camp, I think I should clear the air"
Percy's smile wavered. "what do you mean?"
"For a long time," Nico said, "I had a crush on you. I just wanted you to know." Percy looked at Nico. Then at Annabeth, as if to check that he'd heard correctly. then back at Nico. "You-"
"Yeah," Nico said. " You're a great person but I'm over that. I'm happy for you guys."
"so you mean-"
"Right."
Annabeth's gray eyes started to sparkle. she gave me a sideways smile.
"wait," Percy said. "so you mean-"
"Right" Nico said again. "but it's cool. were cool. I mean, I see now... you're cute but you're not my type."
" I'm not you're type... wait so-"
See you around, Percy," Nico said. "Annabeth"
she raised her hand for a high five. Nico obliged. then walked back across the green, where Will Solace was waiting.
-Blood of Olympus pages 486-488.

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
so if you hadn't noticed this chapter was just part of Nico's last POV from BOO I'll have the real first chapter up soon.
Read, Comment, Vote
Peace out
-Mandi