Iqraar-1

🖤

Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal HaiYe Pyar To Tum Se Karta Hai

Ye Pyar To Tum Se Karta Hai

Kitna Isko Samajhata Hu, Kitna Isko Behlata Hu

Naadaan Hai Kuch Na Samajhata Hai, Din Raat Ye Aahen Bharta Hai

"Mama?!", Mrs.Salman looked up to find her daughter rushing towards her with her doe eyes on the verge of tears.
Silky dark brown hair cascading down her back, all tangled. Her daughter was clumsy, but adorable at the same time. She couldn't believe she was almost 20.

"Mama? Where is my box?", Inaya whined demanding an answer from her mother.
She had spend almost two hours finding her most treasured possession but all in vain. It had vowed not to show its face to the owner.

"I threw that away", Inaya's eyes widened hearing her mother reply so casually.
She threw it? She threw her box?!
SHE THREW IT?!

"Mama?! Maine apko bola bhi tha usko nahi phenkne ke liye, aapne phir bhi phenk diya? Apko pata hai..Mama?!", she almost shouted watching her mother giggle. Here she was near to getting a nervous breakdown and she was giggling?
(Mama?! I told you not to threw that away, still you did? Do you know..Mama?!)

"Mera bacha..I just threw that box beacause wo kafi kharab ho gaya tha lekin uske andar ki cheeze tumhare cupboard ke drawer mein hain", Mrs.Salman informed pinching her rosy cheeks. If she didn't tell her soon she was sure Inaya was going to call her father and brother and cry complaining to them how cruel her mother was.
(My daughter..I just threw away the box because it was all worn out, the things inside it are in your cupboards drawer.)

"Aap sach keh rahi haina?", Inaya's eyes twinkled hearing her mother's words.
(Are you telling the truth?)

"Bilkul sach", Mrs.Salam smiled evening out her long dark brown waves but before she could even do that properly she saw her sprinting towards her room in a rush.
(Absolutely.)

"Inaya aaram se!", she smiled telling her to be careful. But less did she know her daughter was crazy for her most precious possessions.
(Careful My daughter!)

__________

Inaya opened her drawer anxiously and sighed seeing the book in her drawer. A smile touched the corner of her full, pink lips as she picked the old book in her hands. She wiped the slight dust away from it as she walked and and sat on her neat and soft bed.

She creaked open the worn-out book and gasped as the dried-up rose fell from her hands.

"Oh..sorry!", she giggled picking up the crispy pink rose.
"Hm..I wish maine ussi din de diya hota", she slumped taking out the colored piece of paper from the book.
(I should've just given it on that day.)