New Update... I'm running out of clever update names

Hello! I am narrowly making my update schedule of every Friday.. But narrowly making it is still making it!

Now.. I have a question... Has anyone, without googling it, heard of ESP? If so... Props to you! Because a good portion of the people I asked had NO idea whatsoever..

Aand even if you don't, you will! I am writing an original story (Wow that's new) called 'The Psy-Kids' (Awesome name courtesy of my brother) It is all about ESP. But I'm still in the Plot Development stage right now.. so hang on! (Too many of you like referencing Gravity Falls when I say Hold your horses.. I'm looking at you DraconaMalp... Theodorharmony...) Chapters will be out soon!

As for schedule! I have been checking the poles and they're pretty much the same. But... I've decided I'm going to focus on 4-5 stories right now. And here they are!

1. I am going to be working on both The Psy-Kids and An Unlikely Team.. I have big plans!

2. Gone and Alone and Awoken. They are similar stories in the sense of suffering (Yes.. I'm a monster >:)) but different with main characters and story lines and of my own characters and I have some major stuff planned for these two as well.

3. A new meaning to 'Survival Horror' I haven't updated this one in a while.. I will though! I promise! Considering it's my most popular story some how...

4. I will be updating my One-Shots, Poems, and my Theories every so often.. So keep a look out!

5. Magic's Exile and The Eight Crystals will be out soon... They might be like a mini sequels to AUT though...

6. My other Gravity Falls (And one Danny Phantom) Fanfics might be on a temporary hold. But I may or may not go back and write a little every so often.

ONE MORE THING! For The Psy-Kids.. Should it be in first person or third? I can try both to show you guys.. but I need some input.. I'm lost with this right now.