Chapter:37 nightmares

Jacks POV:

I woke to Michelle crying in her sleep, yelling " no nate please no" awe my baby is scared. I quickly awoken her and she sat up on the bed and cried into my arms.

Jack: shhh shh baby it's ok it was only a dream baby girl don't cry.

Michelle: Jack it felt so real. I don't want nate to hurt me.

Jack: trust me baby girl he will never hurt my queen

Michelle:you sure

Jack:I can't promise

Michelle:JACKKKK?!!

Jack: Im Kidding I will protect you my baby.

Michelle: you better. And I'm scared to go to school today what if nate tries to hurt me.

Jack:he won't I will be right by you every second of the day anyways

Michelle:your the best boyfriend ever! Well I gotta go change pick me up In 30

Jack:yea you bet bye baby!

Michelle: bye...She quickly got up and kissed Me and left my house sprinting to her house rushing to make it to school.

Michelle's POV:

I didn't wanna tell Jack about what nate said to me, if I did it would have hurt me and me. So I kept it to my self and I had a bad dream. But I felt protected by Jack. So I ran outside to my house and ran up to my closet and picked a white crop top and light washed denim high waisted jeans (yes Ik a lot of high waisted stuff😂👋👏) I picked my bred 11s for shoes and put my hair in a loose fishtail and to top it all off I wore jacks Nebraska hoodie that he gave to me. I went outside looking into jacks car window with a smile on his face.

Jack: nice hoodie you got there baby

Michelle: yea I got it from the store called jacks closet. It's very warm too. I said while pecking his lips.

We drove off to school and went to our lockers and let the school day start.

Lunch timee**********

Me,sammy,glinsky,Johnson,Nate met up at my locker but of course I had to hear the news that lana is dating nate. Yea like I care! Wait do I? I still have some type of feeling for nate but my love has to go with Jack. So we sat talking about plans for the day.

Sammy:so guys wanna go to the basketball courts later after school and have a game?

Nate:sure why not

Lana:yea I'd love to

Glinsky: sure

Michelle: yu bet I will win!

Johnson: yea ok michelle football may only be your sport but ok I'm in!

Michelle:fine but I will dunk on you johnson.

*They all laugh*

*AFTER SCHOOLLLLL******

Jack picked me up by my locker and he dropped me off at my place with his clothes for us to get ready.

I went with a white sports bra, black basketball shorts and my lebrons and my addias sandles so I wouldn't ruin my lebrons when we are getting there I pulled on a red mussle tee to cover my sports bra up and I left down stairs to seeing Jack jaw dropped.

Jack:NO WAY IN HELL YOUR WEARING THAT!

Michelle: why not?

Jack: Michelle the guys will be staring.

Michelle:Jack I already told you I have no feeling for any of them but you! And I'm still wearing this.

Jack:ugh fine whatever! Let's go

We both left to the basketball court seeing all the guys there (the magcon Boys) they were jaw dropped seeing me. I look around seeing nate and lana holding hands. "Oh god why is she here Im not playing if she is!" I whisper to Jack.

Jack: shh baby don't worry just beat her ass in this game!

Michelle: fine but I'm doing with for you! I say as I walk on the court.

Sammy: woah woah woah I though t you lana were just going to cheer for us?

Michelle:well sammy you thought wrong sammy I came here to play.

Sammy: ok let's make teams

It was nash,Taylor,shawn,Sammy,Jack&jack and carter on my team and cam,Hayes,Jacob,Aaron,lana,nate,Matt, and jake on lana's team. I have to admit she has nate,he's an amazing basketball player!. But I think my team will for sure win!
We got in our positions and started to play

At first we were losing 5-7 but now we winning with 20-7. After the game we won we all went back home and I took Glinsky home with me. After we got home we were very tired from playing basket ball so I decided to take a shower.

Jack:"you know Michelle you have a big shower and its a waste of water if your only showering by your self " he smirks.

Michelle: oh hell no!

Jack:come on pleasee

Michelle:ugh fine I hate when you beg😴

( ok this part will be a little dirty so if you don't wanna read it keep skipping😂)

We both hopped into the shower and it was cold. I could feel jacks hands on my waist hugging me.

Jacks POV:

I wanted to play a Little trick on michelle when she put shampoo in her hair and washed it out I kept putting more and more shampoo everytime she kept washing it out.
Until she finally noticed.

Michelle:JACK GLINSKY! What the hell. She says as she turns around facing me.

"awe your so cute when your mad" I say as I laugh at michelle and she tries to leave the shower but I pushed her up against the wall.

We started making out as it turned into a heated make out session. Michelle's legs were wrapped around my torso and I carried her to the bed. I was ontop of her kissing her leaving kisses and hickeys down her warm body.as things got more heated (you can already think about it) as we stopped to catch our breath we were both breathing heavy. We got put our pjs on and she fell asleep on my chest.