CHAPTER SIXTEEN

A/N: I hope you like the chapter! Please remember to vote and leave your comments♥ On the next chapter i'll make a reveal of who I picture as Cameron, Marcus and Ava.

"You are going to make a deal with who?!" Marcus yells at me as soon as we get into our hotel room. On the way back I mentioned my encounter with Alexander, the son of the Russian mafia's boss, and he freaked out rambling about how I could've been heard, killed or kidnapped.

"It was an opportunity I was not going to let pass by." I shrug taking off my coat and shirt. "From what he told me his dad wants the same as ours but a little more chaos." I pause to look at him. "Like world war three type of chaos."

"And?! He's still suspicious, why would you trust him that easily?" He asks as he gets into his bed.

"I don't...yet. We'll see what he has to offer soon but for now, I don't regret the interaction." I say and turn the TV on, putting on a movie channel before I get in bed ready to sleep.

***

The next day Marcus and I wake up to my phone ringing, as soon as I picked up I recognize Alexander who calls to tell me he's leaving at night so he'd appreciate it if we met up for dinner to which I accept because I doubt that we'll have another chance to meet. My brother, of course, is skeptical about all of this and fears I will get myself killed but I know he'll be sitting on a table across from us to keep an eye on the situation.

Kelps called earlier today and gave us the address to his home letting us know that he'll expect us there with lunch served, everything ready for the meeting. At first I doubted if it was convenient but I decided to not say anything about it, I want to get this done and know where they're leading my father. At this point I know he'll get killed, Luca and I spoke on the phone and tried to track down my father's leads and none of them look like ours and that is because we found old files from Donna's office and tracked down a couple locations that led to people she talked to before hiding the codes. My dad on the other hand only investigates politicians and people that tell him they might know where the codes are for a couple thousand dollars and he falls for it.

As we reach Kelps' house, his gates open widely and we drive down the road that leads to the front of his manor. It's fancy, delicate and has a lot of expensive details to it that make my eyes wonder and take it all in. The front door opens and he walks out alongside his wife and two kids who are holding each a toy and have a big smile on their faces. We get out of my car and walk up the stairs to greet everyone politely, the kids introduce themselves to us and I smile at how educated they are before we're invited in.

The dining room is huge, at least six maids are standing around the table waiting for us to sit down and as soon as we do Kelps starts talking about his day, his children and basically talks about how happy his life is by keeping his business elsewhere while his family is secure. At this point I know he won't talk about whatever he has to say to us in front of them so I wait for him to do so and take us to another room. Once we're done with the food his wife takes the kids to the playroom while Kelps asks his maids to bring some coffee. As they walk out, four armed men come in and my brother and I instantly put our hands over our guns.

"Calm down guys, they're here for my safety." Kelps says. "It's not that I don't trust you...I don't trust your father." He smiles and we calm down. Understandable, he brings us to his most vulnerable spot so it's not a surprised he has people ready to shoot whoever wants to disrupt the peace and put his family in danger.

"If you don't trust him why would you allow us to come here?" Marcus asks him and I shush him but the man in front of us laughs shortly as he lights up a cigarette, offering one to us which my brother declines but I accept and smoke too.