Announcement

Hi there! I just want to let everybody know that Sahara has moved into her new home, GoodNovel. In case you have already forgotten her, here's the synopsis:

Dark intentions.

Scandalous affair.

Carnal desire.

Her life is nothing but perdition.

Sahara Smith. Model by day, singer by night.

Desired by men, envied by many.

Her beauty is a blessing, her charm is a curse.

She sings like an angel, she moves like a tease...

She meets men with different desires and with each or them, she falls. Hard. She is admired, used, manipulated, hunted, betrayed. But her name is synonymous to grit. She's willing to do anything to get what she wants - even if it means using her body to seduce men and destroy them.

If there's one man Sahara worships and desires, it's Max. But he's a schmuck so she chooses Baste instead - the only man who puts her in the pedestal. There's one problem with him though - Baste is dirt-poor, something she really can't put up with.

Her life is going according to plan when she crosses paths with Arnold Del Mundo. Again. He's a respected professor and a decent family man - but he's also obsessed with her, dangerously.

She then meets Ace, who's smitten the very first time he sees her. He is Sahara's depiction of a prince charming - gorgeous, well-off. He's her lifesaver but also her damnation.

As Baste discovers her dirty secrets, Ace suddenly disappears. She's left without a choice but accept Ricardo Aguas in her life - a fine gentleman who promises her the world in exchange for being his mistress. But the lavish life he promises has a price - her freedom.

Then comes Armando Tantoco. Known for his cold attitude, he saves Sahara from her nightmare. He proposes marriage and guarantees protection. As Sahara gets everything she ever wanted, she's confronted with the men from her chaotic past...

Max.

Baste.

Arnold.

Ace.

Ricardo.

Armando.

Who's willing to keep Sahara's dirty little secrets?

You can continue reading Sahara's Dirty Little Secrets here: https://www.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000016217/null/Sahara-s-Dirty-Little-Secrets

If the link doesn't work, just go to the GoodNovel website, create an account then search Sahara's Dirty Little Secrets or M. Wilde. 

Thank you and I apologize for the long wait! Because you know, life happens. Lol

Comments are greatly appreciated! <3