Chapter 38 - Four cities, two planes the same day

Start from the beginning

He goes in the shower and hurts himself, I'm super worried about him because he doesn't try to hide them, just leaves the scars open on his arms, thighs and stomach.

"Where are you going?" I ask as he gets up, he looks a mess, his hair isn't curly anymore, it's just.. lame and uncared for, his eyes are literally black with pain and suffering, he needs Niall to survive and now that is finally evident.

"To shower.. where'd you think?" he says angrily and I'm slightly taken aback by his sudden outbreak, "Why must you always be on my back! Why Gemma?! You always do this! Can't you see I'm perfectly fine!" he shouts and as I must look shocked his harsh expression drops and he looks upset again, and he starts to cry again. Falling to his knees and sitting down

"I want him back.. so much," it hurts me to see him in so much pain. Over a boy, I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

"I know..." he shakes his head and looks at me as I crouch next to him.

"You don't understand how much I love him... No one does," he's right.. no one can have an idea of how much Harry really does love Niall... Not even Niall will ever know how much he loves him.

"Harry.. come here," I pull him up and sit him next to me on the sofa, he sits next to me, I pat my lap and he puts his head on me, looking up at me as I softly twirl his hair around my finger, he looks done with his life, again, since he was 14.

"What happened?" I ask him and he sighs and a tear rolls down his face, "if you don't wanna tell me you don't have to Haz," he shakes his head instead.

"You deserve to know..." He takes a deep breath and shuts his eyes, I think he needs a minute to think over what he is going to tell me, I hope Niall hasn't like cheated on him or anything, that would truly destroy him, then again I don't think Niall would do that to be honest, he really clearly loved Harry with all his heart, not just a small proportion, "Zayn kissed me and Niall just walked in through the door and saw that and then he wouldn't let me talk and I'm sorry.. I never meant to break his heart... I never meant to make him cry.." Harry looks just devastated with this.. was it Harry's fault? No, Harry wouldn't hurt someone... when he falls he falls hard and there is no escape for him.

"Hey.. Harry, it's alright, did Zayn kiss you? You would never hurt anyone deliberately as far as I'm concerned so I'm quite sure that you didn't kiss him..." He nods in response and opens his eyes again, when he cries they get more green, just like dad's did.

"I wouldn't hurt Niall... never ever, he's much more sensitive than people write him down for, and only I know that.. But Gem do you know the worst part?" I shake my head, happy that Harry, after 3 weeks of sitting there and sobbing, he's finally opening up and letting the trapped feelings pour out of him, "He was a virgin.. and he was waiting for that s-special one," He begins to cry and his voice gets shaky... "He gave himself to me, be-because he thought I was the one! And.. Gemma, I tore him apart, you should've seen his face," I've never witnessed Harry so upset in my lifetime, he's never been this bad after a breakup, or any heartbreak or depression. I leave him to sob quietly into my stomach as I don't stop playing with his hair, hoping it'll calm him a tiny bit.

"Harry..." I wait for him to wipe his eyes and he looks up at me, "you'll be ok, I promise, everything will be fine over time, I'm sure NIall is just as heartbroken as you are sweety," he nods in understanding and sits up wiping over his hair.

"I hope you're right Gem... I hope you're right, you see Gem this is exactly why I never fall in love... I always get hurt in the end," he sighs and curls back up in his blanket watching TV, sobbing again.

*Archie*

I think I may give Gemma a call and see how Harry is doing.. I found NIall cutting himself to shreds again. I do wish he'd fucking stop, He's sleeping now, got to go tomorrow, got to go to the airport so he can get on a plane and and head to wherever he has to go first, I'm fucking annoyed that Harry won't be there and that, that twat, Zayn, will be there. I swear to god, he touches Niall and Imma pound his head six feet under and I'm not joking.

To Gemma : Hey, It's Archie, how's Harry doing? xx

I really hope Harry is alright, he didn't do anything wrong and I wish Niall had listened to me and Harry, Harry would never hurt Niall, why can't he see that?! They need each other a lot.

From Gemma : Hey! Long time no see huh? We should catch up some time gurl! But Harry isn't doing well, I have to force feed him meals, he doesn't eat much, just sits in front of the telly and cries.. how's Niall? xx

I can't believe this.. it's rather unfortunate that Harry's not so good either, but Niall's leaving in a couple hours for three months.

To Gemma : Niall isn't good either.. harms himself again.. starves himself.. he's leaving tomorrow.. for three months :/ xx

There's not much more to say.. Niall waddles down the stairs suddenly and sniffs.

"Can I please sleep down here with you?" he asks and I nod, he's like a little kid, he makes his way over to me and sits next to me with his duvet round him, his head falls on my lap and he looks like he's been crying again, bless him.

"Have you been crying again sweety?" I have to know and he nods, awh.

"I, I can't help me, I-I love him so m-much," he whispers in a whiny way but it's almost adorable.

"I know, come on, get to sleep then, you need it for all the matches you're gonna score the winning goal for," I reassure him and a little, the tiniest of smiles appear on his face and then drops again, well, it was a start.