The Story Untold am Neverland

Even a badly burned place can hide salvation.
There is no hate, no love, but there is a dark sky above us. It is all we have to guide us home.
This is a map to the labyrinth of one man who never sees the sun, where the lost are the heroes of the world and the thieves have to be drowned for salvation.
Everyone knows, however, that such beautiful stories are a labyrinth in themselves.
They are written on the walls as I run to heaven and as I go down in the mud a landslide approaches and as I fall to hell.
But nothing could ever stop usBefore our place in salvation is stolen.
Blind in the rabbit hole, we fall underground and watch the crust crumble as the grain begins to grow, to grow out of us.
The world is a labyrinth, a story from centuries ago, a story unfulfilled, a lunar story, a heather story is a world, the dawn of the night.
They're around me, threads of destiny, so tangled.
We are one but not one, correlated but not equal.
I need a savior when I become my worst enemy.
You call from beyond the starfields, radiant energy like the eternal aurora.
Far from the sun, where no one can see, I will travel the distance in your eyes, interstellar light years from you. Waking up in the light of all set stars.

Molten threads.