CHAPTER 42:THE PROVISIONTAL HEROES LICENSE EXAM PART 4

Nobody's POV:

In the waiting room, Izuku, Ochaco, Minoru, Denki, and Hanta celebrate because all of Class 1-A passed the First Exam.

Inasa was shocked that Seiji failed to pass
One of Inasa's classmates comment that Seiji was full of himself which lead to his downfall and asks him to tone his voice down. Camie had also passed.

Mera asks the one hundred examinees who passed to look at the screen which shows the battlefield. The entire battlefield the examinees were competing on crumbles; all the buildings are destroyed which causes the battlefield to become a disaster site, shocking some of Class 1-A. Mera tells the one hundred examinees that the destroyed battlefield which has become a disaster site will be their next and last stage for the Provisional Hero License Exam. On this disaster site, the one hundred examinees will be conducting rescue maneuvers.

Mera announces to the examinees that they will be conducting rescue maneuvers in saving citizens at the disaster site what will be tested is the examinees' ability to adequately carry out rescue operations. However, the citizens ordinary; they are senior citizens and children who have obtained Provisional Hero Licenses and have gone through all sorts of training and as a result they are experts in rescue maneuvers. The senior citizens and children are a part of Help Us Company.

Mera explains that the senior citizens are disguised as injured victims and are scattered throughout the disaster site; the examinees will carry out their rescues. Mera informs the examinees that their rescue activities will be scored on a point system; by the time the rescue activities are completed, examinees who exceed the average value will pass. Mera ends his explanation by telling the examinees that there will be a ten-minute break, which will give the examinees the time to prepare.

Izuku realized that the Second Exam is modeled after the Kamino Incident narrowed his eyes when his group had to rescue Katsuki he just sighed trying not to think about it

Venom:we'll deal with firecracker later Izuku from now we need to focus

Izuku just nodded  

Meanwhile, Hanta tells Denki and Minoru that Izuku saw Camie's  naked body, which infuriates Kaminari due the jealousy while Minoru just laughed at Izuku's luck

Kaminari confronts Izuku for what he saw

Kaminari:I misjudged you, you curly-haired bastard!

which confuses Izuku, but Kaminari didn't allow him to explain. The two look at Camie who smiles and waves at Izuku,

Which he waved back further strengthening the implications that Izuku has some kind of relationship with the girl

Izuku for one made sure to remimd Kaminari between him and Camie but he begins understanding the situation and informs Denki that her nude body had something to do with her Quirk and she has scary skills, but they still antagonize him.

Izuku sighed internally

Izuku:can't I get a break from this
Venom:sadly no but hey once this is over you'll get a chance to enjoy those plump lips and that ohhhhhhh mighty large jugs of breast I'm sure yu want to put your face in

Izuku just twitched his left eyebrow bt he can't deny he wants that to happen and her giving him that smile isn't helping him

They're interrupted when the Shiketsu students approach U.A.'s Class 1-A. Nagamasa Mora greets Katsuki and asks if he met Seiji Shishikura. Katsuki replies that he did which Nagamasa apologizes for Seiji's rude behavior towards them.