three

⌕ :: ⌗O1❝𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻❞ -

Y/n sat on the chair in front of the piano. placing her bag down next to her she brushed her hands across the piano that was now in front of her. she inched forward trying to find a comfortable position to start playing. It had been a long day and the only thing she could think about was doing something she loved. fixing her posture, she began to play a tune. As she pressed her fingers down on the keys she began to sing. her fingers continuing to press down on the piano keys she felt lighter. Tapping her foot on beat with piano. Getting closer to the end, she sang slower. Playing the piano slower too. Still singing, she heard the door to the classroom open, she continued, not paying any mind to the people who just walked in. Playing the last few notes of the song she stopped to catch her breath and drink some water. "hmph, I'm jealous" a voice said out loud. Y/n flinched at their words, forgetting that someone had even walked in. The voice was familiar, she already knew who had come in. "Akaashi, I can teach you some if you would like" She smiled to herself. "I'm not great at the piano" he stated. " but, that was incredible. You really improved a lot since freshman year" He said. Still facing away from him she couldn't help but smile. "Thanks, it's nice to know someone sees improvement," she replied to him, now making it obvious she was smiling. "talented ass" Bokuto coughed. "You're talented too Bo" Y/n assured him. "you're one of the top aces in the country. You are definitely talented" she gave him a smile small finally turning around to face them both. Bokuto gave her a smile back. "so, how's everyone's day been?" Y/n asked grabbing her belongings and closing down the piano cover. " Tiring as fuck" Akaashi sighed. " same here. volleyball practice was boring" Bokuto said. "Boring? how?" Y/n asked. It wasn't something would say, he always enjoyed volleyball practice. " this dumbass fell on his ass and the coach thought he got a concussion" Akaashi answered for him. " Hey! you know receiving isn't my best um, aspect?" he replied, trying to find the correct words to express what he meant. The other two giggled at his attempt at using bigger words " You guys know I'm not good at speaking and, er, words? " he admitted to himself and the others.

⌕ :: ⌗O2❝𝗔 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀❞ -

"So, where are we going today?" Akaashi asked. "hmm- wherever you wanna go today!" Y/n replied filled with excitement. Bokuto nodded in agreement. "well, I'm actually quite hungry" he said. "what do you feel like eating? we ate meat yesterday and, we had pizza the day before" Bokuto reminded the others. "I want, um, iced coffee?" Kashi answered still unsure of what he felt like having. "iced coffee?" Y/n laughed "Iced coffee from where? Dunkin Donuts?" she laughed. "I mean, sure! I'll buy um, a croissant or something too" Akaashi decided. "Omg yay!" Bokuto exclaimed. "I'll meet you guys outside, I just have to put away some of the instruments and music sheets" She started " I don't want the teacher to kill me," she said. "It's okay! I'll help!" Bokuto said as he rose from his seat. "I'll help also," Kashi said softly as he started to grab some of the instruments around the classroom and started to put them in place. "awh! how nice of you" Y/n said dramatically. Bokuto shook his head as he held in his laughter.