S2 Chapter 13: The Summit of Kuoh

3rd Person POV
Old School Building

It's almost time for the Three Factions Summit. Rias, Akeno, Kira, Xenovia, and Asia are about to leave for it, but need to make sure Gasper's alright first. They stop by the Forbidden Room, aka, Gasper's Room, and Rias decides to leave Koneko to watch him.

Rias: "Now Koneko, I trust you to watch over him while we're at the meeting."

Koneko: "Yes, President."

Rias opens the door and looks in on Gasper, who's sitting in his box.

Rias: "Gasper, be good for Koneko, okay?" she says with a motherly tone of voice.

Gasper: "O-Okay, President Rias..."

Koneko: "Don't worry, Gaspy. I brought us tons of snacks."

She holds an impressively large box full of snacks and soda. Of course, they're mostly for her. She even threw in a couple pieces of garlic at the bottom of the box to surprise him.

Rias: "Okay you two. We're going now."

Koneko goes inside Gasper's room to keep him company while the others attend the meeting. Leaving him alone now would be risky, especially if something bad happened.

Conference Room

Rias and the others walk up to the door leading to the academy's conference room, where there's a mixture of powers just beyond the door. Rias opens the door and walks in.

Representing the Devils are Sirzechs Lucifer and Serafall Leviathan, two of the Four Great Devil Kings. Accompanying them is Grayfia, the Queen of Sirzechs's Peerage, as well as Sona and Tsubaki.

For the Angels, the Archangel Michael is seated next to Serafall. Behind him is Irina, the Exorcist who came to Kuoh prior to hunt down Excaliburs Kokabiel stole. Xenovia looks at her, only to see her turn away. Of course. Irina must think Xenovia betrayed the Church and by extension, her.

Representing the Fallen Angels is Governor-General Azazel. At his back is the mysterious Vali, the White Dragon Emperor, and Raynare, one of the Fallen Angels who visited Rias yesterday and has a history with this town.

Those are the Three Factions, but they aren't the only people being represented here. Standing for the Ghouls are Yoshimura, Yomo, and Touka, all wearing masks. The CCG Investigators opposing them are Special-Class Shinohara and First-Class Amon, as well as Shinohara's partner, the young, Rank Two Investigator-

Touka (thoughts): 'Juuzou!? She's a Dove!?'

She stares at her classmate, Juuzou Suzuya, now knowing that she's been an Investigator this entire time, but she's never picked up on it. Meanwhile, Investigator Shinohara recognizes the Ghoul representing the 20th Ward as someone whom he fought in the Battle of the 11th Ward, an infamous Ghoul.

Shinohara (thoughts): 'So, you're here too, Owl? This is the last place I expected to find you. If things go south...'

Sirzechs clears his throat to gain everyone's attention.

Sirzechs: "Everyone's here. This is my sister, Rias, and her retainers. They're the ones who fought against Kokabiel during his surprise attack a month ago."

Michael: "That is a rather impressive feat." the blonde archangel compliments. "I thank each one of you for all of your hard work."

Azazel: "Once again, I apologize." he smugly remarks. "It seems one of my boys caused you a bit of trouble."

Standing in the middle of several major powers, Amon is overwhelmed, to say the least. Even after being told of the existence of the Three Great Powers yesterday, he's still having a hard time coming to terms with it. He's believed in God all his life, even if he hasn't been very religious since his childhood.