prologue

this story is originally by CourtneyCBB its just i came up with a well better i dea with it! hope ya enjoy and please check out CourtneyCBB's other stories there really awsome. please enjoy!!!

On the grass by the ashy pitch, georgia and i were rolling around on the floor it was muddy and i was winning i had georgia pinned down, stuffing her face in the mud, ripping her hair out leaving her with big baldy patched and bruises. i heard a loud high pitched whistle, and snapped out of my extremly far fetched fantasy

"miss jackson!" said mr mccormick "whats the answer" he asked, i stared at the board uncomprehendingly, my mouth opened and closed as if i wanted to say somthing, i looked like a goldfish mr McCormick sighed "see me after class"

"ye...yes sir" i stuttered

after class i unwillingly walked up to mr McCormicks desk

"what time did you go to bed at?" he asked i was surprised at his question

"11. why sir?" i answered

"maybe you should go to bed at 10 to prevent you falling asleep in my class, hmm?" he said

"i didn't fall asleep i was day dreaming" i thought but nodded, i lifted my bag and walked out of class, i had pe next

"Miss McIntyre! i can't take my earring out for 11 weeks!" i exclamied

"well you should have thought about that before you got it pierced!" she shouted, i went to get changed in a daze, all i could think of was me punching miss McIntyre in the noes, i could understand really well why she wasnt a mrs yet... After being moaned at my miss McIntyre then miss Peters (the head of pe) i spent the period trying to take my earring out, half way through i got moaned at by my pse teacher miss McGowan, at the end of the period moaned at by miss McIntyre then by miss Peters some more. What a wonderful day!

Finally it was Interval

I went to the tables where my friends and I sit,

"hi michael hi richie hi rhiann hi kayleigh hi brian hi anna hi bree hi josh hi gillian" the list goes on for ever, break was a buzz, it always is. Dylan called one direction gay so rhiann and I chased after him, i kicked him 4 times in the shin, he hid behind richie, i asked richie to kick him for me, he kicked his leg backwards and hit a very tender place! :D lol

Then we had science

Science is a breeze, except when you forget your home work, like i had. obviously i got DT (detention) and had to go back there at lunch and do my homework, nothing much else happened in science i had enlish next and nothing happend then either lunch same as always noodles then hyper buzz then boost mix (we buy boost then put all our drinks in it and drink it)

that was my every day life until that day i will never forget....

 i was walking to the park with rhiann, kayleigh,emma, bree, josh, richie, dylan, brian, liam and michael. we were just outside tollcross park when we heard a strange rustleing noise. we ignored it as anyone would cos we were having fun and it was too bright for stalkers or murderers to be around. we walked to the far swing park. we sat and played there for awhile. yes it was babyish but its also really fun. it was getting late at 5. it always does in the middle of winter. we still hung about though.

"hey guys i need to go... you know" sighed brian looking down. rhiann was sitting on the round about.

"go behind a bush!" she shouted. after a while of  argueing brian went rouind the corner. a few seconds later he came running back.

"im not going there!" he shouted. kayleigh gave him a puzzled look

"why?" she asked. brian ran in out of breath.

"theres theese guys and they look weird they were stareing at me and... well i think there vampires" all of us laughed exept brian and Rhiann. rhiann was really super sticious.

"listen theres no such things as vampires" laughed emma. "even if there was there would be signs like maybe people going missing. lots of bodies being found. loads of people with fangs walking about!" she smiled. emma was always really scientific.

 we heard that strange rustleing noise again. rhiann being the paranoid person she was screamed and jumped onto richard her cousin. we heard it again and it was coming closer. i felt my heart beat faster. i edged closer to michael who was the closests person to me. he rapped his arms round me. we where standing in a circle.

 then i realised. were stuck in this swing park were sitting ducks! i felt my heart beat fast and if my ribs wernt there im sure it would have burst out of my chest.

 then with a blink of my eyes there was about ten-twenty people there they were all smirking at us. we all screamed and i felt michels arms tighten around me. i felt like crying but my mum had teached me to stay strong. never show fear. never cry infront of anyone.

 i closed my eyes and i heard a scream i opened them and there was a man standing over rhiann. blood clearly gushing out of her neck and mouth. i screamed as well. i broke free of michaels arms and ran to her. her eyes were flickering open and closed. someone sent me flying backwards and a deep cut went down my right arm. i screamed in pain and grabbed my arm putting pressure on it.

i looked up rhiann wasnt the only one lying on the ground covered in blood. i noticed brian, bree, josh and kayleigh on the floor. only me, dylan, richie, emma, liam and michael were not down. well not now anyway. i felt something dig into my neck and i let out a huge scream and i sunk to my knees. i felt them take the object that had sunk into my neck dissapear but the pain didnt. i couldnt even scream the pain had took my breath away. i saw michael scream and he started running towards me. but my eyes were going heavy and i felt my body go limp. i closed my eyes and waited to die.

thats what i wanted to happen but instead when i shut my eyes i couldnt open them again and there was a burning feeling drifting through my body. i tried to scream but my mouth was clamped shut. i felt myself change. my bones ached as i felt them harden. my skin glistened as it changed. my body was changeing and at rapid paste. there was a burning sensation at the back of my throat. and i was craving something.... blood?

when i woke up i felt different i heard the sounds alot beter. i could even make out a squirrel climbing up a tree at the other end of the park. i felt a smile creep onto my lips. everything was so beautiful. my eyes adjusted in the moonlight really quickly. i looked around. i was still in the park but i was away from the others. i looked down. my clothes were ripped and covered in my blood. a burning sensation was at the back of my throat.

i stood up and looked around. i smelled something sweet. i looked round. rhiann was standing there she had bright red eyes and she looked... different. her face was paler and she looked stunning. she hugged me.

"courtney! oh my god! ive been looking everywhere me and kayleigh woke up at the same time so we went looking for the others. and dont speak!" i was shocked. not that i found her but her voice it was so angelic. i broke away from the hug.

"why am i..." i clamped my hand to my mouth. i sounded beautiful. it was scary. rhiann laughed and so did i. when we finished i looked at rhiann.

"will we go find the others?" i asked rhiann ignoring my angelic voice. we set off. we started walking and rhiann stopped me.

"oh yeah. me and kayleigh figured something out" she sighed. i looked at her.

"well it cant be as worse at whatever this is" i joked. she giggled lightly.

"were vampires" she sighed.