six

The five boys made their way to Mr Andrew's classroom, the conversation being slightly awkward as Liam would splutter and blush every time he spoke to Niall (and Niall being the kind soul he is, pretended not to notice)

Upon reaching Tutor, they explained to the teacher about Niall and took their seats towards the back - Louis & Harry at the very back, Zayn in front of them and Liam & Niall in front of him.

"So um.. I've seen your schedule and you're in all the same classes as me except history but you've got Louis and Harry in that so uh, yeah, good luck" Liam, explained, laughing slightly towards the end

Niall smiled, "That's ok, I'm sure I'll survive"

"Hey!" Louis, chipped in, "i'll have you know, Horan, me and Harold here are very lovely, hard working, conversational people"

A ten second silence followed that. The four boys just staring at Louis, then all of a sudden laughter started pouring out of their mouths (and if Liam felt himself get dizzy from the booming laughter coming from Niall, well, no one had to know)

Tutor began and after 30 minutes everyone moved on to their first subject of the day - the group of 4 and now Niall, actually all had English together first period, much to the joy of Miss Clarke, their English teacher.

The boys were actually separated because of the very reason of them being disruptive but it actually just made them worse as they just shouted across to each other or threw paper aeroplane letters - but Miss Clarke was not about to let them win that easily, so stuck by her seating plan.

"Come on in class and take your seats - not literally, Louis,"

At the start of the new school year, the first time she said that, Louis proceeded to walk straight into the classroom, pick up his chair and begun to walk out the room with said chair before being stopped by the teacher, and when asked, Louis replied with, "well, you did say 'take your seats' so I was only doing what I was told, Miss"

The class filed in and sat down in their places, leaving Niall to stand awkwardly at the front not knowing where to sit, he didn't want to upset the teachers on his first day. "are you the new pupil? Neil, is it?" Miss Clarke, asked

"Um yeah and it's Niall, miss" Niall replied, bringing out a small smile

"Ah yes, sorry, Niall. Ok, were you assigned a buddy?"

"Yeah, it's Liam" he told her, pointing towards the brown haired lad who was, once again, blushing.

"Oh ok, um I guess I should keep you together.. so uh, Molly, come and take this seat up the front by me and then Niall can sit next to Liam."

Molly, stood up, looking completely miffed that she had to be moved and gave the Irish boy a glare before sitting down. Just as Niall took his seat, a pupil, George, spoke up, "hey you look really familiar. How do I know you?" He asked Niall in front of the whole class who'd now become an audience.

Before he could speak up, a small but slutty looking girl with bleached, straw-like, platinum blonde hair, a crayola covered face and her top buttons undone to show off the pink lace at the top of her bra, answered for him "oh my god, he's that boy off of YouTube! He does the singing videos and vlogs and stuff!" She informed everyone, realisation crossing their faces "I'm your biggest fan, you know" she said, twirling a piece of hair in her fingers, trying to look 'sexy' for Niall.

However, Niall didn't find it attractive in the least. He actually threw up a little in his mouth. "Stop showing off, Casey, look at his face, he doesn't even know you and he's disgusted!" George called out, earning laughter from the class, a scowl from Casey, and an embarrassed look from Niall.

"It's ok, she flirts with everybody and gets nowhere, just ignore her" Liam whispered to him

Niall nodded and Miss Clarke finally managed to calm the class down and began her lesson "ok class, we'll be learning about Romeo & Juliet. So we'll start off by reading the book and making notes for each chapter and then once that's done there will be comprehension questions to do and some essays in between too. any objections?"

Two thirds of the class out their hands up.

"Well, I don't care. Now! Let's start, take one each and pass them backwards on each of you rows please" Miss Clarke, announced, distributing stacks of books on each front desk.

When the books reached Niall & Liam's desk, Liam took them and slid one across to Niall, "here you go", he smiled

Niall reached out to take the book from Liam and accidentally touched his hand with his own pale fingers, muttering a 'thanks' and producing his own small smile, a small blush coating his cheeks from the contact.

And for the 350th time in the short amount of time they'd been at school, Liam's cheeks also once again heated up

(and he may have internally swooned and fainted in his head)

---------------------------------------------

hiiiiiiii, I hope you like this chapter!

I didn't really know where to end it so I hope it's okay, aha🙈

This chapter's photo is the God known as Zayn Malik bc ajdkfcktgjajal

Vote/comment/follow x