.14.

Wednesday

Frank looked around the medium sized auditorium that was full of students and teachers. Mr. Rule went on and on about respecting teachers and how to be responsible. Pretty much half the students were asleep and Frank felt he was going to fall asleep too.

Frank jolted up when he heard his name get called, "Mr. Iero. Can you come up here?" Frank sighed and got out of his plastic chair and walked on the stage Mr. Rule was standing on.

"We will like to award Frank with the most liked teacher award." Even though Frank knew he was getting this award he couldn't help but smile. Mr. Rule handed Frank a piece of paper with 'Most Liked Teacher' printed on it. Frank chuckled at the shitty award but he didn't mind it in the slightest.

A loud applause erupted, Frank could see Pete cheering and whistling. Gerard caught Frank's eye. He had a big smile on his face and was clapping. Frank winked at Gerard and walked back to his chair.

~

Gerard walked into Frank's classroom after the assembly. "Congratulations Mr. Iero." Gerard said, "Thanks for saying I was your favorite." Frank thanked. "How do you know?" Gerard asked. "I have my ways." Frank winked at Gerard for the second time that day.

"You should hang up your award." Gerard said. Frank shrugged, "I honestly don't deserve it. I barely work, I don't grade shit, I have four students, I don't need it. You know what, here." Frank stood up so he can get somewhat eye level to Gerard and handed the paper to the dark haired teacher. "You should have it." Gerard chuckled, "I'm not the most likeable teacher, not even a little bit." Frank still held it out towards Gerard. "You're my favorite." Frank truthfully stated. "I doubt that. You should have it Mr. Iero. You diffenitly deserve it." Frank shook his head, "Jesus fucking Christ, just take it." Frank insisted. Gerard groaned and carefully took the paper out of Frank's hand, "There, happy?" Gerard asked. "Very."

AN
I like this chapter! I hope you do too.

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY