All the secrets at a catholic boarding school (teacher/student romance.

i glided into the dorm room silently. Bella was making the 4 used beds and smothing the sheets on the 14 unused beds. the room was a large rectangle when you walked in the door you faced the far longest wall which had a row of 8 beds but every two were pushed together as if their were 4 large beds. across from it was the same. the door was in a corner on the left side and the wall closest two it had a row of hooks and then a sink and counter with cupboards on top.

My bed was pushed together with Sincerity one of my four best friends whom i lived with at the catholic boarding school i attended. our class was made up of 15 students. and their was just our class. if seemed pretty pointless to have a boarding school for only 15 students none cared or noticed because nobody ever said anything or cared.

anyway i lived here with three teachers, and 14 other students. 4 of them including myself were girls. the school was small with two large dorm rooms. one for the girls and one for the boys, they were both seperated by a door on the girls side was the girls bathrom, the girls dorm room and the room for the one girl teacher the boys side was the same exept boys not girls and their was two boy teachers one of them was the princepal.

Any was more about myself. I am Vipera, im a 16 year old short and skinny girl with waiste long straight black hair and bright green eyes. some people can be afraid of me because of my almost insane personality. i had away of acting like i was nearly hysterical, the way i skipped down the halls singing happily about butterflies or some other nonsense but i dressed in all black usually.

i walked into the room silently and glidded right behind Bella.

" Thank you dearest for making my bed ! " i chirped merrily laughing a little highpitched  giggle. Bella let out a little half scared to death shriek but quickly calmed down turning to me and making a disaproving face.

"what did i say about sneaking up on me? your going to give me a goddamn heartattack Vippy!" She snapped using my nickname. i had been little vippy most of my life.

me and Bella had known eachother most of our lives. actully the whole class at the boarding school had gone to elementary school together but when we entered our last year we all received schoclarships to attend a catholic boarding highschool. nobody had commented on the strangness of it. but we had all decided to go since it would be a "great learning experience" as most of our parents had put it.

it was a saturday and some people were awat visiting their family, including the only female teacher. i strolled out of the room and opned the door to the boys hall then skipped past the three doors hearing bits of conversation and was in the main hallway. i skipped humming to a random tune until i was in the dinning hall. i stopped when i saw Mr.Cellers he was looking out the window. i cocked my head to one side and glidded up onto one of the three long tables. i sat crossed legged watching him curiusly.

he sighed and turned, then jump when he saw me.

"Oh Vipera, can i help you?" he asked seeming a little dazed. i just shook my head and silently slid off the table and around the big counter to the cupboards and searched through one.

"Whats wrong Mr.Cellers? you seem so off today." i said a sweet without looking at him. i spoke in a voice that was full of childlike curiosity. He assured me it was nothing. i then discovered a bag of chips on a top shelf. i strectched to reach them but couldnt. Mr.Cellers then walked towards me and pulled the bag of chips of the shelf. his hand gently brushing mine as he placed them on the counter and walked out of the dinning hall. i just shook my head. 

and hoped back to my room as did Sincerity and the other girl in our class and who lived with us, her name was .Risika. she slept in a bed that was pushed up next to Bellas directly across from me and Sincerity. we liked it that way it made us feel safer. But how could you not feel safe in a catholic boarding school?