Maybe, hes not so bad.

"You look astonishing.."
"Shut up boy, are you high or something?" I say looking over to the lover boy "No, really! You look great." "It makes me wanna.." He says as he's leaning his face into yours slowly,looking at your glossed yet plump lips. But, again he got interrupted "OI." Both of our head snap to look at the angry ass bunny looking back to us , "YO,WTF YOU DOING WITH MY COUSIN? DONT TRY ANYTHING SLICK NOW BOY"  Mirko says walking-no stomping over to us and grabbing hawks by the collar of his jacket "no-no I wasn't- I promise-" He says trying to break free of Mirkos grip but that bih got that STRONG GRIP 😭 I just sat there like 😐 and didn't care. I honestly am just getting to know the bird hoe so why should i go trying to protect him, "BRO HELP PLEASE?" Keigo yells getting punched by Mirko I silently walk up to the vulnerable Man smiling and whispers, "im not your bro.. :)" and i pat his head. " Alright mirko thats enough- Im sure he wasnt trying anything..i guess. Plus its late and i need to get home." After one last punch Mirko looks up at me "Dont you need to get stuff for your new puppy or whatever?" She asks while pointing at my pupper "Yeah,exactly so come on and leave bird bitch alone" "Whatever,Bye bird hoe" Ms.thighs herself says while walking away "Bye Bird bro, i had fun today. Thank you for the puppy...I appreciate it." I say with a faint smile. He looks a bit surprised but it turns into a light smile and a tint of pink forms on his face. "Youre welcome, i had fun too..besides the whole 'getting my ass beat' thing."  "Im glad you like your puppy tho.Make sure you take care of it,i didnt steal it for it to be mistreated."He says Laughing.. Cute. "Shut up,i promise ill take good care if the puppy . Bye keigo." I say walking away smiling.  Mirko was waiting for me downstairs "Hey! Did yall get done making out yet?" I slap her arm " we werent making out asshole,we were saying bye to eachother." I say rolling my eyes " whatever" she says walking to the car. "Hey Mirko," i say getting into the car "Yeah?" She says looking over to me "Maybe Keigo isnt so bad..hes starting to grow on me." I say smiling. "Aw well thats great..but istg if i catch him doing anything again im gonna kill him-"

————————————————————————
SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IVE BEEN HAVING WRITERS BLOCK 😭😭😭