2 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

Start from the beginning

(Again, you can choose your hair style)

After getting our  hair done and getting dressed we both put on some mascara and headed to a nearby cafe to get Tom and Harrison some tea

After getting our  hair done and getting dressed we both put on some mascara and headed to a nearby cafe to get Tom and Harrison some tea. We got ourselves some some coffee.

Once we arrives at the cafe we ordered what we needed and headed towards Tom's hotel to give him and Harrison their tea.

Me and Catelynn separated because Harrison's room was not on the same floor as Tom's was. She went to give Harrison his tea while I went to give Tom his.

I walked up to his door and knocked. He answered shirtless while his hair was still dripping wet,

"sorry to interrupt but I got you your tea for this morning"

"oh you didn't interrupt at all, thank you for the tea" he says while I hand him the tea.

"Come in you can sit here while I finish getting ready" he says gesturing towards his table

"oh okay thank you"

"No problem darling, so how is your morning going?" he asks

"oh it is going well, what about you!"

"oh well I woke up a bit late that is why my hair is dripping wet" he says while trying to dry his hair with a towel.

"Yea I wish I could sleep in but with school and my new job I have to get up at 4:30 a.m."

"Wow that is way to early for me!"

"Yea and on Thursday's,Mondays, and Tuesdays I go to the gym at 4:00 in the morning"

"Wow that's crazy, I'm going to the gym first today with Harrison would you and Catelynn like to join us?"

"That would be great, what time?"

"Probably once I'm done getting ready" he says while checking the time.

"Alright but I don't think I can work out in these clothes" I say looking at my outfit.

"True, you can go run to your house to change if you want"

"Really?"

"Yeah I don't mind at all"

"You might want to text Catelynn and see if she wants to come."

"Yeah of course, I'm sure she'll want to come."

I drive home to change cloths and I also decide to grab Catelynn something to wear too.

I get out of your car to go get cloths for me and Catelynn, that's when I see Cami running around the street.

I take off running to get her. She sees me and immediately runs up to me.

"How'd you get out girl?" I ask knowing she won't respond. I go inside to check to see if Molly is in there, and she was.

I look to see if the back gate was open and it was, so I close it and go get the clothes. Then I lock the doors before  leaving to go back to work.

(Here is what you picked out)

You

Catelynn

Catelynn

Once I arrive at the hotel Catelynn, Harrison, and Tom are waiting for me in the lobby

Once I arrive at the hotel Catelynn, Harrison, and Tom are waiting for me in the lobby. I hand Catelynn hers clothes and we both get dressed.

(Tom's POV)

When Y/n walked out of the bathroom, she looked great and I couldn't help myself but stare.

I think she noticed because she said, "eyes up here" with a wink.

She is so beautiful, wait what no Tom stop she is your assistant! A really hot one, OMG stop it Tom!

"Okay I'll drive us to the gym, what type of things do you guys do at the gym?" I ask

"We run the track, lift weights, and we do any other leg workout" Y/n says

"Okay we do that too, minus running the track."

We all get in the car and drive to the gym, and once we arrive we all get out and go in.

(I'm going to skip their gym experience bc that's kinda boring;)

(Still Tom's POV)

After working out we drive to the studio to start getting schedules and all the files organized, so the girls can start there job.

"Okay here are you work iPads. Everything you need is on here, phone numbers to call for any instructions, schedules, and google Docs for notes."

"Oh really thank you this will make my job much easier" she says with a smile. Her smile is so... happy. It just makes me want to hug her.

"I really want to thank you for this job opportunity, it helps us both a lot!"

"No problem you are very kind and I'm glad to be working with you. Harrison is glad to be working with you Catelynn. You guys better get home to take care of Molly and Cami, we'll see you tomorrow! Same time."

"Okay thank you bye" she says walking away with Catelynn. I look over at Haz and he is still looking at Catelynn with heart eyes.

"Eyes off her mate" and he instantly starts blushing.

But honestly I could do the the same thing to Y/n.

(Thanks for reading, this chapter is a bit longer than I anticipated, word count: 1293)